Literate M prey seeking gurgling end

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Literate M prey seeking gurgling end

Postby voresercher » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Hello everybody, first off I would like to thank you for taking the time to look at my post.

My name is Cody and I generally like to RP in situations as myself (can do first or third person). Though I am more than fine stepping into a different name/role as well with little to no problem, along with roleplaying in pretty much any setting be it a version of our real world, or a more fantasy-based one. I can usually about a paragraph of text; sometimes more some times less depending on the scene; will usually try to match the length of the post that I receive. English is my native language, but that said some punctuation errors may pop up every now and then.

Now I think that covers most of the basic information now onto the kinks, some of these fluctuate around (some days might be higher than others) but I tried to place them where they generally fall.

LOVE
Pred younger than Prey
Pred Smaller than Prey
Female Pred
Oral Vore
Digestion (Short or Long, Noisy or Quiet, Painless or Painful. Love it all)
Post-Vore Scat Disposal (The messier the better)
Gas
Same Size Vore

Yes
Underaged Pred
Sex
Teasing
UB
Anal Vore

Maybe
Scat Play (Very iffy on this one)
Breast & Cleavage Vore (Only a little experience with these, would like more)
Torture (as long as it's not going too far)
Male Pred (Recently opening up to these, maybe a bit reluctant on accepting plays with these)
Furries

No
Hard Vore

I think that covers everything, if I missed anything please feel free to ask :)
PM me here or on Discord: PlayerCody #1781 and I'll get back to you when I can!

Edit 4/16/18:
Changed Title and added some forgotten prefs

Last bumped by voresercher on Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:07 pm.
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!