Not a new topic, but looking for folks......

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Not a new topic, but looking for folks......

Postby Cloudbreaker » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:27 pm

Heya,
Not a new type of topic but I'm looking for someone who would be willing to take it easy on a new guy at RP. I'm usually a wolf morph (male) and like female dragons or nagas, but anything is cool with me. I prefer to be the prey and I'm pretty creative and a decent at story telling. Send me a mail or whatev :-).
Cloudbreaker
New to the forum

Re: Not a new topic, but looking for folks......

Postby Nasonxian » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:36 pm

I'm willing to play a fem dragon for you ;3 I can do just about anything, and I'm willing to pred, and go easy on new RPers ;3
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby dravus » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:03 pm

Nasonxian wrote:I'm willing to play a fem dragon for you ;3 I can do just about anything, and I'm willing to pred, and go easy on new RPers ;3

since when did you have a female dragon form?

you've got some explaining you do ¬_¬
dravus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Quoward » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:40 pm

Well, I love decent storytelling and a running plot. I am a little creative myself, so you will probably not have to do all the plot work with me. I'd love to RP with you, though I don't have a female dragon or naga character yet. Contact me if you are interested, I should be able to make a naga or female dragon character if none of my other characters work well enough.
Quoward
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!