Male Pred Seeking Prey for Stomach Imprisonment

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Pred Seeking Prey for Stomach Imprisonment

Postby nicewarmbelly » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Hello, thanks for clicking!! Please read all the way to the bottom before messaging me!

I'm a pred looking for prey to join me for some short-term RPs or oneshots, focusing on one character being imprisoned/trapped long term inside the other's belly. Whether this was consensual, forced, or an accident is up to you. Basically, I like both fluffy safe vore and forced safe vore. Either way I prefer it to be always non-fatal for the main prey character, though secondary characters can still be digested.

• I'd like all vore to be soft and oral! I'm not opposed to exploring different kinds later on, but this is what I would like to start off with.

• The prey can be human, scaly, alien, monster, etc. They can be willing or unwilling (preferably the latter), same-size or slightly smaller than the pred. I think the smallest I will do is about a third of the pred's height. I usually prefer guys, whether they're baras, twinks, intersex, transmales, or anything in between. Females are a hard maybe.

• My preds are always going to be male, and are never going to be human. But, I could still do a fantasy race like an orc or alien or something. Other than that, scalies are a huge fave-- like d&d Dragonborn/Lizardfolk, gator or shark anthros, reptilian aliens, etc. I'm also quite fond of feral or paranormal monsters!

• Lots of heavy smut is a huge plus for me! I typically lean towards non-con and dub-con, which can become more consensual over time. If consensual sex is a must for you, that's fine, but I still prefer sex scenes with monsters to be fairly rough and painful for the bottom. In addition, impregnation is a huge turn on for me, so your character getting knocked up with a huge litter of monster babies will immediately get you on my good side.

Special Interests
Harems
Forced Breeding
Monsters impregnating humans
Mpreg
Rapid pregnancy
Forced pregnancy
Loud, churning bellies
Non-con
Dub-con
Huge monster cocks
Tentacles
Bellies stuffed with multiple prey
Prey orgies inside the pred
Belly aches
Cum inflation
M/M
Unwilling prey
Implied digestion of side characters
Light weight gain
Longterm endosoma
Perma-endo
Stomach imprisonment
Kidnapping
Stockholm Syndrome
Stalker preds
Possessive preds
Downtalking/Dirty talk/general tormenting

• Here are all my specific kinks! https://www.f-list.net/c/warmth

Some things I don't like:

Super willing prey
Over the top fluff
Graphic Digestion
Reformation
Bad spelling
Fatal for the main character
Gore/hard vore
Gas/gross stuff
Female or Human preds
Most furries
Equines/Bovines
Underage/Ageplay
Non-sentient characters

As of right now I don't have kik or skype or discord, so I would like to keep RP here on Eka's if thats ok! I will not respond to invites to other sites or platforms! If you wanna RP with me, send me a PM with some specifics-- a vague plot or setting, your character, your likes and dislikes; something like that. If all I get is a single sentence or no information, I may not reply. I'm very busy irl so I can only give my time to those who will give me some of theirs.

Last bumped by nicewarmbelly on Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:13 pm.
nicewarmbelly
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!