Any Pred seeking female human prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Any Pred seeking female human prey

Postby sharktorok » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:28 pm

I'm new to roleplay and would like to give it a shot with any females into being prey. I'm pretty open about content, so lemme know what you're into and we can go from there!

Edit:
Some criteria I'm not into as I want to be respectful about your time:
Scat (I'm fine mentioning it at the very end as the end-process of vore, but no focus on it)
Urine
Pregancy, or "Balloon girls,"
Cock stuff
When the prey is enjoying it. She can accept her fate in the end, but she should always have a crisis about it ;)

Also, if any girls want to just discuss the topic of vore with me, and how they got interested in it as well, that is very much welcome too.
sharktorok
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!