Tentacled Monster looking for Victim to Breed and Devour

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Tentacled Monster looking for Victim to Breed and Devour

Postby slimebelly » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:28 pm

Hello everyone!
I have a very specific plot in mind that I'd love to find the perfect partner for!

It includes: Non-Con, Mind-Breaking, Tentacles, Cum-inflation, Oviposition, Male Pregnancy, Parasites and Non-Fatal Vore.

Ideally I would love a twink or femboy between the ages of 17-19! But a little older is fine too!

TLDR version:
Spoiler: show
A boy will be raped, stuffed with eggs, and swallowed by a tentacled monster. Inside its stomach is a second, smaller tentacled monster, which also rapes the boy, this time to fertilize the eggs. The second monster forces itself into the boy’s body (orally or anally) to tend to the eggs.
So the poor boy will be left hugely pregnant with squirmy eggs, and imprisoned in a dark, gurgling belly. Not to mention the sadistic parasite wriggling around in his guts, fucking him whenever it wants.

Longer version:
Spoiler: show
The boy is invaded by the parasite, which torments him by squirming constantly and stretching out his insides. It’s very painful, but all the internal movement and hormones make him extremely horny as well. The parasite might enjoy using this to humiliate its host, such as forcing him cum in public. The parasite is also highly manipulative, and controls the boys orgasms to make him associate it with pleasure, and associate displeasing it with pain and sexual frustration.

The parasite eventually goads the boy into running away from home in shame, and guides him to the lair of its mate, a giant tentacled beast that rapes the boy and stuffs him full of eggs. The monster then swallows the boy whole, imprisoning him in its stomach. Inside the stomach, the parasite exits the boy’s body and also rapes him, fertilizing the eggs.

Eventually a bit of lima syndrome sets in, and the parasite begins to care for its victim. Mostly because the boy is an excellent breeder, and he’s pregnant with its fragile babies. But also because it instinctually starts to recognize the boy as a third member of the couple. The boy is just as much its mate as the larger monster is. In the late stages of the pregnancy, the monsters become more affectionate and gentle. The boy, already broken by lust and emotional manipulation, easily falls into the role as their precious little mate, who must be cared for and protected. Both creatures are technically sentient, but only the parasite talks to the boy.

After giving birth to the monster’s offspring, the boy is immediately impregnated again, but this time willingly and lovingly. If and how it continues after this point is up for discussion!

Loves:
M/M
Domination
Non-fatal (for the main characters)
Unwilling Prey
Non-Con/Dub-Con
Rough Sex
Tentacles
Parasites
Oviposition
Forcefeeding
Cum inflation
Male Pred
Forced Impregnation/Oviposition
Controlled Pleasure/Orgasms
Male pregnancy
Harems/Sex slaves
Tendrils/Tentacles
Clean AV

CV

Tolerates:
Female victim
Some furries

Dislikes:
Female Preds
Celebrities/Real People
Underage
Graphic digestion
Breast Vore
Lactation
Disposal
Watersports
Gas/Burps
Gore

A few notes:

• PM's through Eka's only right now, sorry!
• I have an extremely busy schedule so apologies if I'm a few days late.
• Short term RP is better for me right now.
• I need at least a short paragraph each response.
• Correct spelling and grammar is vital.

Last bumped by slimebelly on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:28 pm.
slimebelly
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!