Cute kitten looking for a new warm home uwu

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Cute kitten looking for a new warm home uwu

Postby CadetMeow » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:30 am

Hey there, I'm looking for new rp partners that are willing to do long drawn out vore rps that feature wholesome content so sweet we'll get cavities and maybe even diabetes!

Right now I'm currently looking for people willing to let me rp as the younger version of my main oc

Btw before you assume this is strictly non-sexual. If I even see a small bit of pervertedness towards the smol bean, you'll be kicked out.

Preferences
Safe vore
Willing prey
Unwilling prey
Male preds
Female prey
Underage prey
Fluff
Cuddles
UwU
Human preds
Older preds
Monster/Demi preds (ex. werewolf, demon, naga, cat boy, etc.)
Tsundere preds (acts all tough and mean when they're just softies uwu)
Similar size (ex. Prey is 3ft pred is 6ft. Small enough to swallow and fit into your belly, but big enough to be filling uwu)
G/t (maximum size for giants is 20ft)
Reformation
People who rp at least semi-lit
Food play
Soft cooking (like having the prey harmlessly use a pot of soup as a hot tub, or cartoon logic and even when baked into a pie they're still perfectly okay)
Canon preds (Jojo, Pokemon, Voltron, Fairy Tail, etc.)

Dislikes
Female preds
Sexual vore
Themes of r**e and torture
Genuinely evil characters that have no ounce of kindness
Tragic endings
Digestion (I'll make a exception if it's painless, clean, and immedietly followed by reformation)
People who write a single sentence in reply to a couple paragraphs of words

If you've made it this far, then congratulations! You can shoot me a message on discord as CadetMeow#5250

Last bumped by CadetMeow on Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:30 am.
CadetMeow
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!