Male prey looking for female pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey looking for female pred

Postby Jace0727 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:42 pm

Alright so bare with me but I’m not good with posting yet.
Hi my name is jace and I’m a male prey. Even though I haven’t rpd on here, I’ve rpd on discord which is what I prefer to do but I’m willing to try to message on here. I’ve been into vore for a long time but I’ve only been RPing for about 2 months.
I’m looking to RP with a female pred that’s preferablly into macro/micro or I play as a smaller size than the pred.

I’m into:
Macro/micro
Size difference
Oral vore
Anal vore
Unbirth
Giantess
Mouthplay
Dominant females (definitely one of my favorite)
Full tour vore
Sex/kinky stuff before hand (I’m always surprised with different things so I’m open to stuff)

Not into:
M/m (I just won’t because I’m a guy and I’m not into other guys)
Cock vore
Futa
Water sports
Scat (I might do it if it’s a full tour)
Crush (depends if it’s not completely gory)
Gore

For those that have read all of this, thank you. I wasn’t trying to make this long, but I wanted to have details. I look forward to role playing with you. Message me if interested

Last bumped by Jace0727 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:42 pm.
Jace0727
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!