Male prey looking for a nice cuddly, warm belly!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey looking for a nice cuddly, warm belly!

Postby Tylerst7 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:31 am

hey there!

I've been role playing myself for a fair while, but I'm a good bit new to vore role playing. I'd be helpful to find an experienced predator to help me get all the important details of being a prey in there. I love making friends too! Not a big fan of a one time thing, love making friends with my partners. If you have any questions after reading my post here, I'd be happy to answer any questions for you! Although, I'm a bit shy.

I'd very much prefer an alternative site for role playing, such as discord. My replies may be a bit slow on here, as I'm not used to the format as much. Pm me for my discord details!

I'm more of start from scratch kind of role player, but I have been thinking about making a neko prey character soon. You'll be able to see my loves, likes, and dislikes below!

What I love:
Playing a prey, as I don't connect with predators nearly as well.
Soft, safe vore. (Any kind of innocent vore with a nice relationship between the predator and prey tickles my fancy.)
Gas, specifically burping and slight indigestion.
F/m
Oral Vore
Giantess/Tiny (I need to be a good size to make a bulge though for me to enjoy it, I'm open to talking about it though. )
Being a squirmy, cute snack
I prefer human/humanoid predators and prey, not really a fan of anything more monster than human. (Examples of things I'm okay with would be nekos and lamias )
Beign willing prey
Unwilling prey that becomes willing down the line.
Predators who tease me

F/F (I'd be interesting to try my stuff at being a female prey, all up for new experiences.)
Playing a predator (On some very rare occasions and if you're nice enough, I may just have to gobble you up~)
Unwilling prey
Digestion is fine, even if it isn't my preference.
Same size vore

I don't mind:
Weight gain
Hamster space
Absorption

Dislikes:
I'm not a fan of scat or anything myself, but if you're nice enough I may do it just for you.
M/f
M/m
People who give me short sentence responses, two-three sentences at least would be nice. Even more on occasion would be preferred.
Futas
Hard Vore
Cock Vore

There you go, there's some of what I like! If you have any questions, you can pm me for details here. I look forward to being in your warm, cuddly belly~

Last bumped by Tylerst7 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:31 am.
Tylerst7
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!