F/F Heavy Pred-lean, Willing + Sex + Fantasy/Modern Settings

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F/F Heavy Pred-lean, Willing + Sex + Fantasy/Modern Settings

Postby Catanautical » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:46 pm

Heya! My name is Cata, it's a pleasure. If you're reading this, you're probably curious as to what I'm like, so I'll tell you a bit about myself below!

As a player, there are a great many things I enjoy, though one of the things I will say off the bat that I can only do consensual vore scenes. Consensual does not include reluctant play. This is because of some trauma in my life that I won't mention here for the sake of trying not to draw attention. Anyways, onto the things I like and some more things about me. I am generally outgoing to people who want to approach me, but I do have a couple things I want to get out of the way.

I do have the right to refuse an RP from anyone for anything. If I say no, I mean no. Attempting to guilt-trip me will only earn you my ire.

This is important. I am looking specifically for people with proper grammatical skills. If I see you aren't using punctuation or capitalization or general spelling when you're trying to be serious, I will fail to take you seriously, and it will ruin my immersion and yours, and likely waste both of our time. This means you need to be able to capitalize and punctuate on a consistent basis. I can forgive occasional spelling errors.

Now, about me as a person and not my kink preferences. I have a tendency to have a low attention span, and I love playing games, an addiction, I might say. Sometimes I take time to respond, and it's normal. I also work a regular job, as to be expected. I stay up nights and sleep during the day. My timezone is CST.

You can find my characters at https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Catanautical
These characters are just some examples and are not the limit to the characters I can play.

So, to keep things short, sweet, and to the point, I'm looking for (And only items marked with a ❣ are required):

Vore-based preferences:
❣ WILLING PREY (Most important part, cannot stress this enough. No reluctant into willing, no unwilling. Casual vore/full Gutslut desired, or perhaps further spurred by aphrodisiacs or spells.) The exceptions to this rule are if we are playing in a world where combat is inherent.
❣ Casual vore settings, specifically like the one that will be described later, including vore being a commonplace ideal. (Example: Brothels, Cabarets, Hotels, and other public businesses will feature vore as a common commodity.)
❣ Vore as a sexual act as well as for food. (Example includes above example. Vore is seen as a sexual passtime by residents [see: casual sex] and will be done for the pleasure of both the predator and the prey. Includes all types of vore.)
❣ NPC feeding with partner controlling most NPCs
Grab and gulp
❣ Sexual Scenes, includes Herm on Female and Herm on Herm penetration. Extends to taurs if applicable, includes raced-based cock types if applicable.
❣ Vore as Pred-lean, including scenes with both players playing pred as lovers. May occasionally prey if in the mood.
Vore types listed by favorite to least favourite (but still enjoyed):
Anal Vore (Clean or light slime.)
Oral Vore
Cock Vore
Unbirth
Digestion preferred over Endo, Digestion including reformation, CV Cumgestion and UB Cumgestion, with UB Endo including pregnancy and race TF. Digestion can include leaving behind articles of clothing, includes with CV. Endo also fine in certain discussed cases such as extended endo with endo'd characters swallowing any prey that come down.
Overstuffing to the point where a predator cannot move. Includes on Taurs. Also includes UB multi-pregnancy.
Multiple Stomachs on applicable characters.
❣ Player plays above-average to mini-giantess type characters, so macro and light micro (In terms of a 14' person eating a 5'6" person) adored. This also includes a 16' taur eating a 100' lamia, or something of the sort.
Enjoys belching.
❣ No scat/farting/watersports.
Weight gain, including the growth of overall height as well as paunch, ass, and chest.

Race and sexual-based preferences:
Humanoids/Monstergirls/Demis/Anthros/Taurs/Lamia/Demons (Succubi, Hellhounds, Cerberus, Other)/Angels/Goddesses/Sci-Fi Races (Turian from Mass Effect as an example)
Casual sex, including publicized nudity being a norm. (Example: In a fantasy world, predatory adventurers only wear leg and arm armor, keeping their entire body exposed for vore purposes. Can play in with piercings or tattoos being enchanted items that provide the user with a magic variant of physical armor. Rings/Necklaces included.) Sex will be considered an act of the norm and brothels/cabarets will be significantly more common as well as 'hotels'.
Characters with piercings are hot. Very little limit on location. Tattoos too.
❣ No Real-life ref pictures. Ref pictures of characters being played are preferred, but not required.
Partner can play herms as desired, females as a given.
Characters addicted to sex are fun for me.
Romance is also good, as my worldbuilding allows for options for two characters to deepen a relationship.

Other:
Player enjoys being a powerplayer, such as goddesses or royalty-types, or extremely overpowered adventurers or monsters.
Player enjoys scenes that take place in all settings.
Player enjoys roleplays that are heavily based on their partners and their own kinks.

Settings:
Modern settings in a world shaped by casual vore. This will include romantic scenes and general peacetime.

Fantasy Settings, more specifically in a world I have created. Player has made a world with relatively deep, rich lore that makes it play akin to playing a real-life MMO. Characters have levels, ratings, skills, stats. World is being corrupted by a multidimensional evil god that causes dungeons to appear at random and monster(girls)s to spawn out of rifts into the wilderness. Monsters also have stats. Generally wild monstergirls are feral, whereas dungeon mobs tend to be more intelligent. They'll still attack indiscriminately, though, but they interact with each-other behind the scenes, allowing players to play the role of the dungeon monsters as well as adventurers. Fantasy world is in the rough imperial era, where technology is advanced by magic as well as ingenuity. This also allows players to play as non-adventurer characters that just live day-to-day in the cities. Keep in mind, world stated is significantly larger than earth, so massive distances are to be expected.

Sci-fi settings with wildly advanced stations and ships, with immense multitudes of races including but not limited to standard Sci-fi, Mass Effect, ect. Female still required.

And with that, that ends my post. I will likely add more things as I need. I appreciate you taking the time to read over my post, and so, now I'll provide you with my Discord! Oh, and don't forget to check me out on Eka's chat room!

Discord: Catanautical#4386

NOTE, IMPORTANT: Please use Discord or the Aryion RP PUB system to contact me, as I extremely infrequently check my messages on the actual forums. If you've messaged me in the past and not received a reply, this is the reason, and by the time I've noticed, it's been far, far too late to reply.

Last bumped by Catanautical on Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:46 pm.
"The worst I can do is say no."
Catanautical
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!