Seeking something more casual and fun

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking something more casual and fun

Postby CosmicCalamity » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:02 pm

Hello there!

First of all, I want to say that I'm pretty bad at stuff like this, I don't really like to put myself out in the spotlight too often. I'm terrible at introductions, I'm terrible at meeting new people, it's just a big mess. But I should probably get into some info about myself! I'm Cosmic, and I'm a writer/roleplayer. I can be a little serious when getting to know someone at first, but as time goes on, I kinda sorta loosen up and become a bit of a dork. I prefer to play predators, playing prey feels really weird, and kind of uncomfortable if I'm being honest.

I primarily use female characters, that's what I feel comfortable with, and I think that's pretty important to note off the bat. I will sometimes use male characters, but typically they're pretty feminine if I ever do. So if you're hoping for a M/M or M/F situation here you're probably out of luck. Sorry, just how I am.

----

Note: (I moved this from the very end to the beginning, thought it was important to put at the front) I appreciate most messages and responses that I get, however, the ones that really get on my nerves - which I unfortunately get a lot, are messages that are single sentences, or just quotes of my entire page with a sentence tacked on at the end, and ultimately tell me nothing about the person sending it. A lot of times, this leads to a guessing game, or a round of 20 questions, and by the end of it, my enthusiasm for doing anything with that person has dwindled greatly. Please, do not send me single sentence or incredibly low-effort messages. I will probably ignore you. I know not everyone can type up a novel, but please, I'm tired of running around in circles. Maybe tell me about yourself, what you like, any ideas you might have. I think it saves time, and helps me get to know you better. I'm sorry if I come off as rude, that's not my intention. I'm just tired.

Side Note: Do people not read that first note..? Because I still get a lot of quotes and single sentences, or people just not telling me anything, even their interests. I don't think I'm asking for much, I just want to know some stuff about them.

Note 2: This goes sort of hand-in-hand with the first note, but I'd prefer partners that are literate. I understand that English isn't everyone's first language, but I'd like partners who can use and understand proper English, as well as grammar and whatnot. I really don't want to have to guess what people are saying.

Note 3: I primarily use Discord for communication. I just find it a lot easier to talk to people there, I find the PM system here to be a bit clunky, and will only use it for the initial communication with people. So, Discord is my preferred platform for RP and whatnot, I feel like I should make that clear. Unfortunately, due to compatibility issues with my devices, I can't really make any compromises to stuff like Kik, or even Skype. I also won't RP in games, it's just...way too weird for me.

Note 4: I think I've gotten over my vore burnout, but I don't really want to do it all the time. As I said here before on the note this is replacing, I'm interested in a lot more than just vore, so I would love to be able to mix it into something, or try some of the other things on my lists if anyone's interested...because there's a lot that I never get to do. But uh, yeah. That's about it.

Note 5/Update (11/24/18): It's been about a month since the last update, and to be completely honest, I'm probably done with updating this post, at least for a while. It'll get the occasional bump from time to time if I feel like it, but otherwise, yeah, this is it.

Note 6/Update (4/13/19): In the months since the last and "final" update - which I did intend on making the last, I've been really busy doing stuff with chat profiles! I have the link to my alt list towards the bottom, but I have several multi-character profiles for many of the franchises and whatnot I have listed in that one section, and have replaced many of the original links to wiki pages with my chat profiles. Hopefully preferences and whatnot line up alright, I'm kinda bad at keeping track of that stuff.

----

Genres I like:
Spoiler: show
  • Romance (Note: Probably not just by itself - and I like it fluffy)
  • Slice of life
  • Sci-fi
  • Fantasy

What I like/really like (aka, how to get on my good side):
  • Oral vore (It's the only one I'm really comfortable with)
  • Same size
  • F/F, F/?, F/M (I prefer the first two, but I can tolerate the last one)
  • Pregnancy (Pred or prey, mpreg is also an option)
  • Willing/unwilling prey (Either one works)
  • Inflation/expansion (Air, water, juice, slime..)
  • Stuffing/weight gain

As for other things I like, but don't count as major things (or just as things I could live without, so no big deal if you don't like these), those would be:
  • Belly worship
  • Genderbending
  • Traps/Feminine men
  • Polygamy/Harems
  • Incest (Siblings, Parent/Child, etc.)
  • Monster people
  • Bestiality (Feral or domestic is fine with me)
  • Underage pred/prey
  • Age difference
  • Cannibalism
  • Unwilling pred/forceful prey
  • Mind control
  • Gentle enslavement (It can be...cute, I guess?)
  • Forced breeding
  • Maids
  • Absorption (Especially neat with androids)

What I don't like:
  • Macro/micro
  • Disposal/scat
  • Anal vore
  • Cock vore (I tried it, felt uncomfortable)
  • Unbirth (Same as above)
  • Graphic digestion (I usually just imply it happened. If it's soft digestion, then that's fine)
  • Sex (My mood with this constantly changes, but most of the time, it's a no-no)
  • Diapers

----

With my likes/dislikes out of the way, I want to list the potential settings I might use. Note that I have more experience with some than others, and I think that's how I sorted them on this list? Most experience to least. Also, I am fine using original characters - which should be evident if you look below this section, so don't be turned off if you don't see anything you're familiar with on the list. But, if you're interested in learning about any of the characters I mention, then I've included to links to character pages for (almost) all of them. Mòrag's wouldn't work because of that ò, unfortunately.

And I guess now's probably a good time to describe some of my characters, and just to note, if you want to read further about any of them, I do have an alt page which goes into a bit more detail, and includes more of my original characters, though it, like this page, is always a work-in-progress. And like this page, I have put...more effort into it than I'd like to admit. So, if you have a chance, I ask that you at least give it a look.

• Itinia
    Itinia is a nekomata who, under the watchful eye of her master, protects the forest, acting as its guardian. She's very motherly, usually with a calm demeanor. But if you mess with the plants or creatures of the forest, you're in trouble. She can use her various abilities to summon plants, vines, and whatever else she needs to subdue troublemakers. She can even consume and entrap people in her stomach, and utilize various spores to paralyze prey once inside. She usually doesn't digest wrongdoers permanently, Itinia wants to make sure they learned their lesson. However, if they're proving to be more trouble than its worth, she will make it permanent. She'll also occasionally sneak off at night once her master is asleep, and go to satisfy her own dark cravings.
  • The Devouress
    The superhero persona of school teacher Samantha Redfield, Devouress is one of the many heroes patrolling Casmin City - which is currently experiencing a silver age-esque era of superheroes. As her name suggests, her abilities retain to consumption. With a supercharged metabolism, she eats criminals and supervillains alike without much concern for the public's perception of her.

----

And that's about all I can think of. I haven't included potential scenarios because honestly, planning ahead (without having someone else's input) is not my strong suit. Though, since I've been playing a lot of Persona lately, whether it be Dancing All Night, 3 Portable, or Q, I guess you could say I'm in the mood to use some of those characters.

With everything out of the way, I guess all that's left is the old "if you're interested, send me a PM" thing. Well, have a good day, everyone.

(If you've gotten this far, enjoy this cat picture.)

https://i.imgur.com/rOL1coW.jpg

Last bumped by CosmicCalamity on Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:02 pm.
CosmicCalamity
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!