Female pred seeks well written lovelies to fill my belly

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female pred seeks well written lovelies to fill my belly

Postby Mirlae » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:24 am

Hello there! I'm not new to roleplay but I am new to this site, so forgive me any formatting awkwardness. I nearly exclusively write with orginal characters, though exploring a previously established fictional setting could be fun. I also really do enjoy somewhat longer posts, where we both put in effort. I am no Virginia Wolfe myself but I think a minimum of good grammar and a paragraph or two per post really makes things much more erotic.

What I'm into:
Oral vore
teleportation vore
digestion
Accidental or regretted vore
same size
macro/micro (but big enough for a slight bulge, or I eat a lot of people)
Weight gain
indigestion
taunting
remorse
willing and unwilling, both are fun!
pregnancy/lactation (ask first tho)
ageplay
any kind of gender of you or of your character, it's all good to me

I'm not into inclest, blestiality, rlape, tlorture, sclat. Misspelled to avoid disappointing people searching for those things.

I love all manner of settings and prompts, we can work out something creative or run through the classics.

Let's have fun!

Last bumped by Mirlae on Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:24 am.
Mirlae
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!