Dragoness and friends whant to play "new ocs and scenario~"

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Dragoness and friends whant to play "new ocs and scenario~"

Postby SkyTheDragones » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:10 am

Hello to all You sweeties~
I am Sky a dragoness a pred and i am hopping to meet some one that can play a little whit me or maybe my friends~

To give You a little idea of how i look i have crimsen red hair, red and yellow scales, a tail, No Winge, 2 horns, Wide hips, DD cups and i am 210cm tall, but i can be a little taller. I am a happy, nice and playfull gal and love to cuddel<3.

Yes i have turnd in to a switch now. I am still leaning pred, but dont mind to be prey Now. My other charackters are still what they are, but i Sky is Now a switch so if You whant a big old belly full of a durg that You can digest if You promes to reform her then fling me a mail loves (^. .^)

Pred Miyu: a ogres that is 296cm tall, a light than, a bust that is as big as beach balls, Black hair, red eyes and a horn on her forhead that is a darkpurpel. She is 22 and work as a maid on a maid cafe that has somthing cald "vore massage". if some one pai it they can pick one of the maidens and get eaten by them and massage by them from one houer and up depending on how much You pay and if any one is doing bad things ther then Myiu Will take You out of the cafe since she is incredibel strong by naturen and work out two times a week. She has a haert of gold and Will protect People she like.

Pred Agrona: Agrona is... Well... A anthro Agron. Her nature make her look serius, but she has some dark things that she like that she like and whant, but not to fan of saying out loud. Her Job is a gard and she does a good Job as one since her agron sid let her use abiletys that she can use like: metall claw, Iron tail, blaze punch and her strongest move hyper beam. Her body is a female
DD-cups at 198cm tall, but still has a head of a agron and a tail to one also. Since she is a agron is her skin like titanium and has been hit and stopt by a truck whit out a scratch.

Switch Jackaleon: Jackaleon or Jack for short is a special male wolf neko whit two forms he can be when ever he what to. His first form is his wolf neko form that make him look like a normel man whit Black hair on his head, ears and tail. His eyes is yellow, and is only 172cm tall and a soft tan. The second form is a Werewolf like beast that is 190cm tall and get a big boost in Power, endurence, stamina and speed and his Dick and balls grow 3 feet Long and 5 cm inn girth whit his balls abel to hold about two full grown womens at minimum. The forms he use is what decide if he is prey or pred, but he can go inn too his beast form by acident if he get a little in to the.... Bed fun... He also work as a dancer and is known as the "moon king". He can 7 different dance, but are most known for tango and break dance. He like make People happy and Will iven let People eat him if they let him out later, but try to trick him and he Will go inn to his beast form and Will straight up claw his way out iven if it meens going straight out off the stomach it self, but make a deal whit him about digesting him and he Will be reformed at the closest forest at full moon, but for the second form he is a pred that can eat others and produs a big amount of cum and produs more as he let more out and iven let them go inn it and relax or finde the one that mad me him mad and put it in some random girl/herm/futa/male that Will make the ofers belly grow much bigger.

Pred Scarlet Hammertail: a dino girl that work as a transporter. She is abel to manipulat her body and change it around to do different things. Her most uset way is her compres. This make her abel to eat large things or humens and make her stomach look flat. Another thing about her is since she is a club tail Dino she usely use that to her advantege and make her self in to a type of ball and roll at hige speed. She can also change her look and iven look like a dino centaur or somthing other as long she is a dino anthro. She can appear play full and know much about body manipulation potions and iven have two bags stord inn her breast that that has different types of potions.

Switch Margaret Milkway: Margaret milk way is a cow women that is alweays happy to help Kids and love them all so much. She work at a orphen and take gladely Job as a baby sitter. She has larhe breast, can hide her uthers and love to be like a mom for people. Since she is part cow she do have four stomach and can have 8 People inn her at ones. She produs milk at a hige rate and iven dont her milk some times to a shop that sell milk to mothers that cant make ther own milk.

Vore that i love is:
Safe vore (big plus if this is somthing You whant)
Female prey
Oral vore (my faverit<3)
Same size (but if You are say 1.90m and the i am 2.30m i dont mind)
Unbirth
Anal vore (second faverit~)
Breast vore
Multi prey
Smal pred big prey
sex
Be feedee
Objects swalowing
Mass vore
And Traping People inside me

Things that i dont mind:
Digesting
Willing prey
Unwilling prey
Disposel
Farting
Cum inflation
Normal inflation
Cock vore
Male pred
Male prey
Futa prey
Futa pred
Cunt boy prey
Cunt boy pred
And absorbing

Things that is a nono for me:
Hard vore
Bugs
Gore
Plant pred
Micro/macro
Animal pred (but prey is ok)
Scat play
Gramer nazis (LEAV NOW!!!)
And watersport

Scenarios.
1. A scenario i whant to try is a male pred cock vore some People and fill me up whit it to make my belly realy big
2. Another scenario i Would like is having a big slime slide in to me by my butt or mouth and make my belly big as the slime/slime humen makes my belly to ther home.
3. A New scenario i whant to try is my prey to get a big belly in ther own decidet way bifore i eat them.
4. A feeder scenario wher i am a science exsperiens that need to be fed by a scientist Who feed my males and/or females.
5. I am taken by you and hypnotiest by you to be your pet/slave that will do and use about anything you demand. If it is to eat people i will do it, if it is to use a lether bikini then i will use it, if you whant me as a sex toy then thats ok. As Long you dont Hurt me i will sit by your side and be your slave. Pain by your hand will make me snap out of the trans you put me back to normal.
6. You summen me for your own reasens and i will surv you as a loyel pet/helper.
7. I help friends to get iven closer. Inn the news paper i say i can make friend get as close they can, but dont say what i do to make that happend. Whe the two friends come to me i ask why they whant to do this and some other qestions. When i am done i swalow them both and digest them, but not like a normal way. I more fuse them togheter and then spit them out later. (this need my partner to have two ocs to do)

The scenario i dont got a prefurens for and if You write wrong i dont cear as Long as i can ready it is ok and i dont mind Long or short answers, but pleas pay some interest when we have our little "fun" *giggels*

When it Come to rp i like to do it in the pm chat or on discod.
So if i poker your interest or your "somthing els" feel free to pm me and i am going to answer as fast i can~ so i hope You are interested^^ and bye fore Now all my Darlings <3

P. s. I dont mind humen, Anthro, Furrey or demi humen. And if You dont Minde a little bad grammer from me that is iven better for me

Last bumped by SkyTheDragones on Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:10 am.
SkyTheDragones
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!