Hungry Gal Looking for Snacks

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hungry Gal Looking for Snacks

Postby MissEmiDefaun » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:31 pm

This is not active anymore. Please do not PM me.

"Heeey Everyone reading."

"I'm looking to mingle and meet some new folks in the best way possible: By eating them! Or absorbing them... Some mutation of that. Regardless, I plan to add my newly met friends to my body~"

I could talk lots about preferences and technical, but this should explain most of it.
https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Snaggle

All teasing aside, I'm starting to get involved on this website and meet new folks. I like moderately sized roleplays. Usually a single paragraph per post. Very open to doing a lot of different things. Snaggle is the OC I intend to use. I am a switch, even though the offer seems a bit predatory. I'd love to roleplay with both prey and preds alike.

^Could be you~!
MissEmiDefaun
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Seeking partner!