Snake on the hunt for unwilling meals

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Snake on the hunt for unwilling meals

Postby SkeletonGoat » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:59 pm

The night is young and you decide to leave the party a bit early and walk along the secluded forested trail behind your friends house. Your judgement dulled by the alcohol in your system as you cheerfully stumble through dense trees and tall grass that blows in the light breeze. Unaware that a pair of bright unblinking eyes stare at you in the darkness, tongue flicking as it catches your sent, Jaws eager to spring the trap...

Will you be the next meal of the reticulated serpent that lurks just out of sight?

Hello all, I'm in the mood to play a big ol feral snake (usually a 15 to 20 foot reticulated python) on the hunt. Whether it's in the jungle, creeping into your window while you sleep, a rich ceo giving a treat to his pet or you had a little accident cleaning out the zoo's python tank. I'm game.

I'm only looking to do one or two of these kinds of rp's at the moment and only in PMs currently. So make sure when you message me you give me a good idea of the sort of scenarios you might want to try.

+MUSTS+
(The only stuff required of an rp with me)
- Soft Vore
- Unwilling Prey
- Digestion/Implied Digestion
- Fatal/Implied Fatal
- Same/Similar Size
- Literate (I need to understand what you write and a minimum of one paragraph)

+LOVES+
(lots of optional stuff here)
- Oral Vore
- Male Preds
- Female Prey
- Genderless Preds
- Feral Preds
- Human Prey
- Anthro Prey (especially equines, deer, birds and gryphons)
- Mean/Cruel/Indifferent Preds
- Observers (I love playing an observer as well as the snake. Like the snake owner or somebody who decides not to intervene in the feeding)
- Clean Bone disposal
- Tight Bellies
- Burping up remains/clothing/ etc

+OKAY+
(Not as high on my list but I can roll with it if I have to)
- Female Preds
- Male Prey
- Canon Characters ( have to be familiar with the characters to say yes to this)
- Slow Prolonged Digestion

+NO+
- Sex (not comfy with it playing a feral snake)
- Hard Vore
- Anal Vore
- Unbirth
- Cock Vore
- Underage Characters
- Endo/Safe Vore
- Willing Prey
- Scat/Watersports
- Excessive Gore
- Hypnosis (I'm not Kaa and I will not be playing him.)

Last bumped by SkeletonGoat on Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:59 pm.
SkeletonGoat
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!