Feral Snake Seeking Prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Feral Snake Seeking Prey

Postby SkeletonGoat » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:46 am

Okay so I took a break from rps and had a really bad creative slump. I sort of want to come back slow and I find the best way to do that is by going back to basics. I'm craving a nice quick snake rp. Nothing big, fancy or elaborate, just some nice one offs. I am asexual so sexy times with the snake are a no go, but I'm not gonna say no if you want your character to like pop a boner when they are getting eaten.

What I am looking for

-I have no preference for prey items. You can be male, female, trans, human, furry, feral, etc. I am not a picky pred.

-I like bulges and so I can play a snake barely big enough to swallow you to a nice 20/25 footer. Do note I'm not playing a 20ft snake to your mouse sized character, I'm not big on that size difference game.

-A literate rper who can do at least a paragraph per response.

-Unwilling Prey is a must and a huge preference for fatal scenarios. Also everything from implied digestion to doing graphic/goopy digestion is also fine.

-Obviously with this pred type this is soft oral vore only

What I won't do:

-Disposal
-Underage Prey
-gas/farting
-sex
-huge size difference

If you have any questions about other preferences feel free to ask.

If you are up to rp with me just send me a pm. I will rp either here on Eka's, Skype or on Discord.

Last bumped by SkeletonGoat on Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:46 am.
SkeletonGoat
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!