Male prey/feeder seeking female pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey/feeder seeking female pred

Postby TtheKnee » Wed May 16, 2018 3:49 pm

Felicitations malefactors, I am Tizoc. I have but one character at the moment. Namely, myself although I have multiple selves that can be discussed if you are curious
I haven't much experience in role-playing, but my writing abilities are fairly competent and I'm not particular about my partner's writing abilities.

As for information about myself, I tend to be a brown cat, fairly short at about 5'5''. I enjoy being a feeder or an observer to preds, but I can act as prey as well, though I will be unwilling.
Digestion is fine, as long as it's not instant.

I haven't got a preference for species of a predator,feral is cool too, just so long as they are female.

Like:
Multiple prey
voreception
pregnancy
after vore sex
weight gain
romance
huge bellies
immobilization due to belly
bellyaches
burps

I don’t like:
Gore
Male preds
futa preds
Cock vore (unless the prey is then transferred into a female and cum inflation ensues)

Just pm me for more information or if you just want to talk. I have both a Skype and a Discord if you prefer one or the other.

Last bumped by TtheKnee on Wed May 16, 2018 3:49 pm.
I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?
TtheKnee
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (12)

Return to Seeking partner!