Male seeking Female pred to feed

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male seeking Female pred to feed

Postby TtheKnee » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:58 pm

Felicitations malefactors, I am Tizoc. I have but one character at the moment. Namely, myself.
I haven't much experience in role-playing, but my writing abilities are fairly competent and I'm not particular about my partner's writing abilities.

As for information about myself, I am a brown cat, fairly short at about 5'5''. I really like acting as a feeder to preds, but I can be prey as well.
Digestion is fine as long as there is no excretion.

I haven't got a preference for species of a predator, just so long as they are female and at least slightly chubby.

Love:
Multiple prey
voreception
pregnancy
after vore sex
weight gain
romance

Just pm me for more information and I have both a Skype and a Discord if you prefer one or the other.
TtheKnee
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (9)

Return to Seeking partner!