LF Fat Fpreds to feed/breed

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

LF Fat Fpreds to feed/breed

Postby TtheKnee » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:50 am

Hey, my name’s Tizoc. I’m just looking to get ladies of all kinds the filling they deserve, all the while trying to keep myself off the menu. I'll write as many prey as you could want.
Normally I’ll have myself as a character in an RP. I'm a pretty short anthro cat. Now that I’ve got a pretty good amount of rp experience in me, I’ll gladly write some preds into the rp and not just prey. I’ll even write your character to get eaten by another if you want to switch things up a bit.

In terms of amount of writing, about paragraph is ideal so I can have something to bounce off of and write my own thing, but I’m pretty chill so it’s not like I’ll stop responding if you don’t feel very creative that day.

I'm not picky about my preds, but I haven't had a furry rp in a while and all that energy is pent up, so come to me with your hungry, fuzzy women. Also, most of the prey I write will be female.

In terms of setting I prefer when vore is a thing that most/ all women can do (just women btw) and either its a normal, casual thing, or not casual, but not the worst thing.

Here's a couple of ideas I have:

A commercial farm which helps produce prey and milk for the rest of the world, either you start off as a prey and eventually become a breeder after having become too much of an investment from eating so many people as I help you out. Or you could start as a breeder already/someone who works at the farm as a new breeder because you can't find any other job.

You could be a bratty young woman who starts to live with me and my family (maybe some family member), you then start to eat all of our food as you get even more plump. Eventually you start coming onto me and get pregnant and eat my family, keeping me around to get you food.

You're a reluctant pred who wants to get into eating people then I (your boyfriend/friend who you eventually get with) help you become the pred you want to be.

You’re an overly confident pred who is very attached to her boyfriend(me), and I write a secondary character who I meet and then eventually eats you after I fatten you up a bit.

You want to be someone’s prey, but you don’t think you’re fat enough so you ask me for help.

Just some random scenarios:
Water park where you feast on the park goers, making use of the slides as you do.
Vore club where you have a good time eating and getting drunk, maybe meet up with my character and have a better time.
Some sort of contest, maybe starts off as vore, maybe doesn't
Your character shows up at a vorgie and has an intense night of debauchery

Here’s what I’m into and not into

Favorites/must:
OV (the main form of consumption)
F/F
Weight gain
fatal digestion (at least mostly)
romance/relationship with your and my character if mine is in it
Multiple prey

Like:
Breast vore
AV (not nearly as much as OV)
multiple preds
willing/unwilling prey or preds
Mass vore
Voreception
Pregnancy (pred and prey)
Hyper pregnancy
After vore sex
Casual vore
Huge bellies
Immobilization due to belly
Possessiveness
Bones
Bellyaches
Burps
Smothering
Milk
Thin preds (better to feed)
Far preds (better to squish)
milfs
Huge butts
Kissing
Feral
Furry
Human
Monster
(Ok with loli/underage, but not usually as the focus)

Maybe:
Cock vore, but only if the load is gonna be pumped into my lady pred
Scat
UB
endo

I don't like :
Cooking
Watersports
overly macro pred
instant digestion

No:
Non digestion related gore
Male preds
Futa preds
no bulge

Message me if you’re interested. Sorry, I don’t do RPs on here.
Here’s my Discord if you want to talk or rp or whatever: Tizoctheknee#3948

Last bumped by TtheKnee on Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:50 am.
I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. Who will join me!?
TtheKnee
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!