Anal, Oral, Absorving Vore Search M/M only RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Anal, Oral, Absorving Vore Search M/M only RP

Postby Ark9 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Species: Arcanine
Height 5"11
Cock: 6" in length 3" in diameter.
Knot: The size of tennis balls.

Looking For: Sexy male predators or prey. Currently on the hunt for some sexy male prey or predators. Can be human, Taur, Anthro or even feral beasties. So long as their male, Gay and are willing to partake in Cock, Anal, Absorbing and even same size oral vore. I' am a writer of 8+ years and have Roleplayed for a long while. I prefer to RP posts in the third person and in long lengths. 6+ sentences up to several paragraphs depending on mood and scenario. I look forward to partaking in detailed roleplays that involve somewhat of a story line sex is 99% and then must end in either predator devouring myself or a prey species getting devoured by me.

If you wish to set the settings in Skyrim, Narnia, or some other already premade realm I'm alright with that. But am okay with creating an original world as well. If you are interested in starting something up, feel free to ping me.

PS: Just throwing this out there, I'm single and looking! ;)
Ark9
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!