F/H/M pred or prey seeking (a) partner(s) for non fatal fun!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F/H/M pred or prey seeking (a) partner(s) for non fatal fun!

Postby Speciesunkn0wn » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:41 pm

Hello! I've got plenty of characters for plenty of races; human, elf, dragon, hydra, sergal, wolf, werewolf, cat, dog, etc. You name it, I've either got a character or can probably whip one up quickly. I like FxF, FxH, FxM, unbirth, soft vore of any kind, giantesses, same-size, size play, big boobs, biggish butts (no super huge shelves..), light femdom/sub, some absorption of no direct characters (aka: giantesses having fun turning people in a city into cum and milk or something), lactation, some hyper stuff... Uh. Yeah.

I dislike anything toilet related (no watersports, scat, etc), MxM, MxH, underage, BDSM beyond tentacles or fuzzy handcuffs, and no canon characters (No playing Ash Ketchum or Lucy Heartfilia [Hartfilia?] or anything like that).

Well, just ask if it's not listed and I'll answer. :3 I don't have any pictures of them atm (my drawing skills aren't very good. :/ Should practice more.), but I have been fairly good at snagging reference pictures for some ideas of what they look like.

Making a quick edit here: Not a huge fan of overweight/obese or fatplay (outside of boobs and ass). I am sorry.

Last bumped by Speciesunkn0wn on Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:41 pm.
Speciesunkn0wn
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!