Female Switch seeking Endo, Micro/Macro, Willing/Unaware

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Switch seeking Endo, Micro/Macro, Willing/Unaware

Postby zizo » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:12 pm

Hello -

I have found it difficult to find what I've been looking for here! A lot of no-shows or people that cut off contact or people asking weird stuff or getting too personal. But I would guess that more people browse than post, so I am putting myself out there for the benefit of those people. I am very picky, and I only like it when things are very descriptive. I para-post, and expect lots of details. I primarily use Discord, but please message me on here with a serious approach so I know who is worth setting things up with - oftentimes, people will just stop talking, or ambush you with something they didn't say and then vanish when you don't want to do that. So I'm going to make myself TOTALLY clear, so nothing is ambushing you.

All vore scenarios are negotiable for me (Includes willing, unwilling, accidental, sleeping which is a favorite of mine, dom prey), all settings are okay, all those details are cool. I can also really appreciate a regular sex scene before, after, or... even during the sequence! Lots of things you can do, but mostly I want it to be clear what's gonna happen for the erotic stuff.

While I am almost always requested as and can work as a pred, I'd love to be prey for once, too. I promise I am a very active one.

Right now, I am very interested in a roleplay in which the pred (whether it's me or you) is some kind of unconventional fantasy race, like a (cute) goblin or something.

Here is what I want in a roleplay:

Non-negotiable (These things have to be in the roleplay in some way):
Humanoid (at least) Female Pred
Micro/Macro
Mouthplay
Body Exploration (Interior or Exterior, preferably both)
Endo (I am very much into Endo. The body is the environment!)
Delicious details about what the character is seeing internals-wise
Heart details/interaction! (I am a cardiophile!)

Negotiable:
Non-Vore ERP Preceding Vore (I actually like this, it helps build the characters, but not necessary.)
Male Prey (In this case, I would be roleplaying the Pred, I do like to eat Femboy Prey!)
Anything involving feet (I would probably have to be Prey, since it's not my kink but I can enable it more or less)
Pre-existing characters
Anthros (I may be willing to be Prey for your female Anthro)
Anal Vore

Hard No:
Stench (As in, super bad, gross smells. I prefer my insides clean, the smell only of the other person stinging your nose...)
Food (Does not include things consumed that aren't food, for instance buildings or ships or crystals, and notably alcohol or any kind of drink is OK)
Scat and Urine
Nipple Vore
Male Pred
Self-Insert Male Prey (please God this is so cringe do not do it)

I can create entirely new settings for our roleplay together with you, I can introduce you to my own setting, or I can be competent with these settings in this order of familiarity (descending):
World of Warcraft
Star Wars
Mass Effect
Final Fantasy XIV
Warhammer
& Probably Others

If you agree to all of these things absolutely everything else I am flexible with. If it's not here, we can work it out. Message me here, and if you're serious and seem literate, I'll give you my Discord. And please, if you want to do a scenario, just tell me! Don't make me drag it out of you. Show some initiative! I can match it, we can find what we need, and make the magic happen.
Hope for some fun, literally juicy times!

Last bumped by zizo on Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:12 pm.
zizo
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!