Bi F Prey LF story writers or chyoa

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Bi F Prey LF story writers or chyoa

Postby bronzelara » Fri May 08, 2020 1:24 am

Hi im a bi 19 y.o. sub girl open to all vore types. Im willing to play multiple prey like me and my friends or family if there are multiple preds or you want to try multiple methods.

For story writers or chyoa:
Not 100% sure if this is where it goes but oh well. Would anyone want to write a story that features me or my friends and our families as characters. You can include any extra kinks/taboos you want and ask me any questions about us and pics can be provided to give you a better knowledge of what we look like for purpose of describing and gaining inspiration from us. Range of ages available.
Story can have any scene/setting and you can obviously make changes to us as characters as you see fit. You can decide whos pred and prey or both or have outside characters as well. It can involve sex if you like too. Happy to help with it being written with like ideas being discussed or views on how someone would act or react to a situation or question etc

Kinks and vore:
I also like freeuse, rape and snuff if you want along with incest, necro, beast etc. I dont mind if the pred human, or not. Im fine with shemales too and any sexuality. My age range is versatile. 
Im fine with all vore types hard, soft, oral, breast, nipple, cleavage, cock, ub, anal, absorption and hair. I can die at any time before or after or can keep me alive too if you want. Im also good with disposal in any form.

Feel free to comment and pm me here. Can also communicate somewhere else if easier like wickr or discord but msg here first preferably.

Last bumped by bronzelara on Fri May 08, 2020 1:24 am.
bronzelara
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!