Prey looking for fat gluttons~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey looking for fat gluttons~

Postby Fangroller » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:36 am

Hey~ Thanks for taking out the time to view my message. I've been rping here for a while and have decided that I wanna try out being a glutton/feeder for someone, hopefully someone with a bit of 'weight' to them. I like anything really, but I'll go ahead and list my main kinks down below. If you're interested in me, let me know!

Main Kinks - note that none of these need to be included but do improve your chances of rping with me.
Fat, the more the better
Weight Gain
Mass Vore
Macro Prey
Slob
Gas
Disposal
Scat
Perma (The idea of ending as a predator's fat gut, butt, whatever forever is just wonderful~)

If you're interested, please contact me on Discord at Zealous#0157. Its just best for me

Last bumped by Fangroller on Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:36 am.
Fangroller
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!