Needing a fat glutton to gulp me down~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Needing a fat glutton to gulp me down~

Postby Fangroller » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:59 pm

Hey~ Thanks for taking out the time to view my message. I've been rping here for a while and have decided that I wanna try out something a bit more out there. Specifically I'm looking for a scene involving me being gulped down by a hungry, possibly even slobby glutton. I have plenty of ideas already, so don't feel shy to ask about something. Male or female doesn't matter, just as long as you wanna gurgle me down into your lovely fat. Or maybe even something grosser~ Hope to be your meal soon!
My main likes are: Willing prey, short/casual rps, weight gain, fat/obese preds, curvy prey, scat disposal

Last bumped by Fangroller on Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:59 pm.
Fangroller
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!