Deer toy up for playtime!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Deer toy up for playtime!

Postby KuvoDeer » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:19 pm

Hello there!
I am Kuvo the deer and I am looking to be my tiny self and be of service to anyone who wishes, and do anything they ask!

I am a willing servant and loves my masters to pieces and won’t stifle from doing any task they ask me to do!!
I am a very open person to talk with and to even rp with as I accept most things when it comes to role playing all except very hard vore (some blood I can handle but too much and you’ve got a sick deer on your hands XC). I am also really looking for fun people to talk with but also my someone to become my master (or mistress) if they so desire, but just be nice as deer are fragile X3.

If you would like to own a deer of your your to work beside you or even have in your clothes to tease you while you work then please contact me at:
Discord:
KuvoDeer#0954

I hope to hear from you all soon!
Love the lemon scented deer,
Kuvo

Last bumped by KuvoDeer on Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:19 pm.
KuvoDeer
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!