F Prey seeking out F Preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F Prey seeking out F Preds

Postby ZeeZee3 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:51 pm

Greetings world!

The Standard Stuff
I'm a female prey seeking out RP with individuals that play female preds, the species of which doesn't really matter too much to me as long as their humanoid or monster girls. The odd snake is fine as well, but isn't really the tops of the priority list. I typically prefer to play anthro prey myself, however if you're someone who's mostly into human/demi preys this can definitely be accommodated, although my preference is definitely the anthro gals.

My preferred RP location is Discord as it's much easier for me to keep up with our RP and such. I'll keep track of initial responses to this post here but once we get to RPing that's where I wanna be. And I'm in the EST/GMT-4 as far as time zone so if we're trying to sync up availability that's also a thing to keep in mind if there's some kind of time zone difference between us.

I'm listing my general list of Likes/Maybes/Nos below. Of course there will be some things that could be discussed although if it's on the No list then you shouldn't expect it, but if you don't see it on the list below then don't be afraid to bring it up if you want it. I may say no but this is a judgement free zone ya know.

If something is *'d then it's either a must have or a definitely not.
Unstarred Subcategories of starred categories are negotiable.

Digestion*
- Graphic+
- Implied
- Melty
Fatal*
Unwilling
Same-Size
Snake Pred
Female Pred*
Humanoid Pred
- Anthro
- Demi
- Human
- Monster Girl

Maybes
Reformation
- Cloning
- Magic
Cuddling
Sexy Time
Small Size Differences (3-7 Feet in Height)
Tail Vore
Weight Gain
Willing to Unwilling

Probably Not
Hard Vore
Cooking
Implied Disposal

No
Large Size Differences
Non-Fatal
Cock Vore*
Scat*
Disposal
Gasplay
Feral Pred
Watersports*
Willing

Last bumped by ZeeZee3 on Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:51 pm.
ZeeZee3
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!