(Fem)Boy Prey looking for Preds. (Macro/Micro)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

(Fem)Boy Prey looking for Preds. (Macro/Micro)

Postby Kyllen » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:49 pm

Hiya! I hope you're doing well.

Just gonna keep things to-the-point and sweet, my preferences/dislikes can be summarized as follows:

What I'm looking for:

Genders:
    Female/Shemale/Herm Predators (Male players are perfectly fine of course)
    Male predators: Preference is in the order of Furry/Scalie, Humanoid then Human. I prefer when the Male is an adult, muscular, macro and dominant-looking predator. Exclusively Oral/Mouthplay, Vore-related kinks and Hard Vore.

RP themes:

Micro/Macro with myself playing a tiny prey or you playing a colossal pred. (Growth and Shrinking can be involved too)
    Size range of 0.5-3 inches or your Predator being colossal enough that I appear as such (I think that puts the Pred at 400-1000 Feet or so, not sure)
    Oral Vore mainly
    One-shots and casual play adored but story-ish stuff can be fun still.

Sizeplay
    Micro/Macro
    Humans/Humanoids/Anthros
    Oral Vore - Both Soft and Hard (Preference for Hard)
    Mouthplay
    Cruel/Indifferent/Dominant personalities
    Vore-related teasing
    Body parts comparison
    Hands
    Feet
    Sweat and Musk
    Fatality

Dislikes:

Scat/Watersports
    Very young preds
    Gender bending

I mainly RP through Discord but can be talked into trying other stuff. I do play Males and Femboys and will gladly show you some of my characters if you like what you see. Feel free to send a PM and ask any questions, I'd love to hear from some people of relevant tastes.

Last bumped by Kyllen on Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:49 pm.
Kyllen
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!