Looking for a Long-Term Partner, for a Long-Term Story!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for a Long-Term Partner, for a Long-Term Story!

Postby MagatsuBelly » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:41 pm

Hello! Im Magatsu, You may know me from my various collections of Stories and Failed attempts at Art. And im here, Looking for a RP Partner, for a Very Specific Purpose. See...For the longest time, ive been really missing something in my RP's. Something that's been a deep need for me for a long while.

I used to RP with a partner, In a Sea of lame One-offs that always stopped right before the Good Stuff, She Always asked to have One Single RP that we always continued. And, After a while, That Rp just Grew and Grew, Each of us playing multiple characters, And before we knew it, a Whole universe was made! A Long-term RP, where both players have multiple characters, With a Major Plot to grow attached to. Villains, Heroes, And even just side characters, as well, Vore was a common thing! Usually both of having a Main Character, and playing various other supporting characters to aid the story!

Unfortunately, her and i dont keep contact anymore, But ever since then, ive been biting my teeth to have another Long-term RP with someone, Just like that. And i hope we can have something, Just like that once more!

Usually, The plot would concern One Character, Usually a Straight forward, Normal guy who gets roped into the silliness, By another, More Eccentric/Otherwordly Character. Like, for example, Character A Would just be a normal human School Student, whom shares a Class with Character B, Who is a Lamia, and would have to help her get used to school life, Including saving her from Bullying or meeting her family, or other monster girls, All of whom wanted to devour him-- Or Even, They move in with him, and constantly do Lewd things to tease him.

Basically, Ill be Straight. Im looking for really schlock-y Anime tones, but with Vore, and probably better writing. So, its expected the Vore and Such are occurring along with a semi-serious Plot! Surely we can agree to that, Huh? I even have a few plots to test the water! But before that...

Preferences--

Things i LOVE - Kinks & Tropes that i Adore, and will greatly appreciate there Inclusion. If you dont, Then i probably will include them myself in my characters! You'd best enjoy these things if you wish to RP with me here. Any of these may be negotiated, of course!

BE LITERATE! Its a Kink everyone enjoys. Im not asking for Shakesperian Poetry with each line, but i atleast expect Proper capitalization, Matching Post-length, Decent writing. Its something every roleplayer needs.

Almost All Types of Vore (Oral, Anal, Vaginal, Cock, Naval, Skin Absorption AS Well as, Safe, Fatal, and Soft Vore!)
Female Preds
Monster Girl preds
Mother/mom Preds
Transformation's (Serious, Kinky, Goofy or Otherwise!)
Sex & Sexual content
Expansion & Weight Gain
Character Post-vore Regeneration/Survival (can be selective, Encase of Villains being Vored to Death)
Any Gender prey
Female Domination

Things i Like - Kinks & Tropes that i Enjoy, and would like to see, But are arguable, and can be avoided at your preference. Any can be Negotiated, but, you can feel free to include them as well to my great enjoyment!

Male pred
Futanari Characters
Fat/Chubby Characters
Feet Fetish
Hypnosis
Mommy-Domination
Incest
Gas/Burping/Farting
Body Worship
Breast Feeding
Scat
Canon Characters (Characters from Anime/Manga, thrown in for fun!)
Object Vore

Things i Hate - Kinks & Tropes i CAN NOT STAND. Whatsoever. These will not happen.

Underage characters will NOT be involved in Lewd, Kink, or Vore content. Only for Story Purposes. This also covers any and ALL Shota, Loli and Likewise characters.
Necrophilia (True Necrophilia. Zombie's/ Undead characters are OK.)
Beastiality
Mind-Breaking/Tourture
Cucking/Cuckolding
Gore/Blood (sexual content involving gore.)
Snuff
Cooking/Hard Vore

With those said, Here are some Test, Base Plots to consider!

<!> The School! <!> ; Character A is a Down-to-earth Student at a High school/College, Until Character B arrives, And makes Character A's Life a total and Absolute spiral of insanity, Either by being a Supernatural Entity, Or by roping him into a Community of Preds, he had no idea existed!

<!> The Pred Hunters <!>; Character A & B Are a set of Students, Whom start a Club to Discover Supernatural/Strange Occurrences, Like an Occult Club! However, They find that the Entity's there hunting are more than Real. Some are Nice, some are Evil, Some are downright bent on world domination!

<!> Superheroes! <!> ; I think you already know what this entails. Yep, Were talking *this* kinda schlock. Its what i find makes for fun |D

<!> Galactic Heroes <!> ; A Huge Sci-fi themed adventure, Spanning to multiple strange planets with unique creatures to fight and, Probably get eaten by. Guaranteed better than No Man's Sky!

<!> The Phantom Game Console!<!> ; Its almost like a terrible plot to a Creepy pasta. Through whatever means, youve been gifted a Game Console, That has a magical property about it! Whenever you play a game in the console, Suddenly, characters from the game come out of the TV! However, They come to this world, with something rather unique in there system. They have a hunger for Humans!

If you have more ideas, or are interested, Shoot me a Private Message, and we can discuss more! Thank you!

Last bumped by MagatsuBelly on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:41 pm.
Magatsu Belly
Oral Vore, Anal Vore, Unbirth, Breast Vore
Shy, Smol and being Prey to Girls.
MagatsuBelly
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to Seeking partner!