Local Nerd looking for Long-Term Vore Stories!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Local Nerd looking for Long-Term Vore Stories!

Postby MagatsuBelly » Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:12 pm

Hi there! Im Magatsu, Properly MagatsuBelly. Im an Passionate Writer and Artist for Voracious Content, and I'm almost always looking for new friends and new partners to write some amazing stories together with big bellies, and some unfortunate (or perhaps very fortunate) lovely filling them! I've been roleplaying for over 10 years now, Across multiple formats. I've broadened my love of Vore in many different ways, Though as times come along I've found i always find myself loving the same general theme of enjoying Long-term story based roleplays, with affectionate care put into the relationships and experience.

If a Long-term story with multiple characters is to happen, Im happy to carry the wide array of characters filling multiple roles. I enjoy Canonplay and OC's, Or a Combination of the Two! Self-inserts are perfectly acceptable and appreciated, As are any ideas brought to the table. I am passionate about long-spanning Vore Stories that carry a plot for a long time. Whether it be a Romance between Pred and Prey, and Adventure with a Hungrier-than-average Party, Or even just a School Setting with a bit of a voracious edge, I love playing them out in the long term.

I generally prefer Fantasy-over-realism Stories and tones, With some Softer, Sometimes Cuddlier, Definitely more goopy takes on Vore and other oddities. Brutality is an explicit No No to me. Not to say that Digestion is out, of course! Just don't much care for writing the dissolving skin and such, and more goopy, non-explicit digestion scenes.

Current Major Mood!; I would love to do something with OC's. I've recently expanded my repertoire to include quite a few Femboy OC's, Some Prey, Some Preds, And would love to play them for you! So, Currently an OC Story is a high desire for me.

Currently, My major love is my personal avatar, 'Aoi', Who is a short, shy, and rather introverted Femboy with a slight crossdressing kink, and plump body type. A Chubby Male prey, Essentially! He's a general dork, Who stammers a fair bit and trips on his words, But is generally quite receptive and eager to please those he likes. He's a big nerd as well, And is easily made Prey...Or easily made into a dorky and goofy pred. I can provide more detail such as appearances if requested, And once a Roleplay scenario is formed!

Here are a list of my Vore Preferences for your consideration! Thank you for reading!

The Standard's:
Here are the general opinion on Standard Vore Topics relating to me you should know.

Vore Types?; Almost any type is perfectly fine by me. Even the Out there crazy ones. Oral, Anal, Unbirth, Breast Absorption, Cock Vore-- Even to the wild and crazy Dress and Hair Vores. The only type of vore that I do not like, and will refuse on, is Tail Vore. To me, Tail Vore is kind of boring, and ruins alot of the fun wildness of vore.

Pred Preference?; I enjoy Female-to-Feminine Preds of all kinds. Female Preds, Femboy Preds, Male-to-Female Preds, It's all fine by me. I just have a strong disinterest in very Traditionally masculine men-- Big Muscles and Beards and Body hair are a no thank you from me. I generally like Humanoids, But Anthro's and Demi-Humans are fine as well.

Prey Preference?; Male or Female Prey is fine. Fussy, Willing, Digestible or not, All fine. The similar 'Masculine Men' thing still applies here as well.

Size?; Same-size, Or Mini-Giant's (7-8 Ft tall) are fine, However, I do not like Micro/Macro play in terms of vore.

Prey/Pred Dynamic? - Generally, I enjoy seeing the Pred either struggling with the Prey over the entire course, Or just completely overwhelming them and immediately and effortlessly winning. I generally enjoy seeing either Wildly outclassed prey being eaten by vastly superior Preds, Or, Preds who are easy to underestimate/Cute being the ones on top.

Digestion? - Depending on circumstances and preferences! Digestion is Ok, So long as its Soft and not *too* descript. Goopy, Sloshy, Maybe even painless but still quite fatal. I like for digestion to be *long*. Over the course of hours, if not entire days or weeks. Fast digestion doesn't do anything for me, really.

Endo? - Very much enjoyed as well! Realism in this case doesn't matter too awful much to me.

Foodplay? - It's alright. I have no strong feelings one way or another.

Multiple Prey? - I enjoy it, But not mandatory.

Permavore/Reformation? - I strongly prefer the latter-- No matter how Hoaky or silly the justification has to be for it-- Especially in terms of Long-term stories. However, The Former can be very nice for One-off sessions.

Things I Love: I love these things, and may push for the inclusion of them-- Or you can make me very happy by including them yourself!

Motherly/Maternal/Mom Preds - Soft, Dominant, Loving and Caring, But still viciously hungry Moms, MILF's and Mothers.

Bratty/Rude Preds - When the pred is just a little brat, But still conquers and devours? Thats nice.

Female Domination/Fem-dom - Girls dominate Boys.

Mommy/Big Sister-Domination - From the lightest 'Call me Mommy~' to the more extreme 'I *am* your mommy now', Is all fine by me-- And can be exchanged for 'Big Sister' at discretion.

Femboy Preds and Prey/Cute/Shy Men - Femboys to Twinks, All loved.

BBW/SSBBW/Fat/Weight gain - I Love a big belly and especially weight gain. Show the after-effects of Vore!

Breasts/Boob Humor - Have you ever seen an anime called Eiken? Big-to-comically massive Boobs, Boob-based jokes, Like Smothering Marshmallow hugs, Breast expansion, Etc. Are wonderful.

Things I Like - Kinks & Tropes that I Enjoy, and would like to see, But are arguable, and can be avoided at your preference. Any can be Negotiated.

Romance - I do love a good romance story, Though this can be up to your discretion/Comfort! This also ties into Sex or Sexual Intercourse of Non-Vore Variety.

Endo Love - Pred protects the one they love by eating them, and not digesting them! A high love and almost mandatory for any roleplay that's a Romance between Prey and Pred.

Feminization - The Act of Making a Male character, And making them a Girl-- By force or otherwise.

Hypnosis/Mind Control - Making people act against there will through mental manipulation. Can be very fun-- Even more so if they get released from there mind control when it's too late to properly escape/stop what has happened.

Princesses - Something about the typical Princess archetypal stuff always gets me. From your Princess Peaches to your Princess Celestia's.

Goth Girls - Do i need to explain?

Body Worship - Basically just lovingly adoring every part of a person is fantastic.

Object Vore - Eating Large Objects/Items as opposed to people can be a really cute/funny thing to see.

Long Hair - Something about Long Hair makes me really really flushed for some reason. I consider it wildly attractive.

Incest - All over 18, Mind you, But I enjoy the specific scenario's of Mother/Son or Big Sister/Brother, But I explicitly avoid Father or Big Brother relationships.

Things I Hate - Kinks & Tropes i generally cant stand, and suggesting them may or may not immediately result in a block.

Underage/Children.

Torture/Overt Cruelty

Cucking/Cuckolding/NTR.

Gore/Blood - Sexual content involving gore, extreme violence, murder, etc.

Cooking/Hard Vore

"Grossness" - Bad breath, Stinky feet, what have you.

Dad's, DILF's, Fathers, Etc. - I have this...Thing against father figures that makes it so i kind of hate them in terms of these sorts of roleplays.

Masculine Males - Beards, Muscular men, Large guys. I dont like 'em.

Other's - These are more 'Unique' cases where some things i adore, But otherwise, Hate. Will be explained in each setting!

Post-apocalyptic Stories - I generally find Post-apocalyptic stories kind of depressing. Like...If you're in a hellscape where nothing grows and there's no chance of survival and everything is miserable, Why even *try* to live, you know? Shows like The Walking Dead or Games like Days Gone just bum me out and make me dislike them...

That being said, I have a Strong love for the 'Soft Apocalypse' Aesthetic. Shows and Games that go for a 'Well, Society and life as we know it collapsed, But...It's not all bad! Let's focus on surviving and living life again!' Take. Breath of the Wild, Kirby and the Forgotten Land. You can see more of this here; https://aesthetics.fandom.com/wiki/Soft_Apocalypse

So, If you want to pitch a Post-apocalypse story, Less Walking Dead, More Breath of the Wild.

Feral/Beastial Preds - This is genuinely something that depends on my mood of the day, But, Im generally kind of okay with this for a short one off thing-- But if it's going to be a Long-term thing, Remember the Harkness Test.

1. Can they reasonably communicate beyond grunts and growls?
2. Are they of legal human age or equivalent to adult maturity for there species?

If yes to both, Then we might be able to look at something!

Lamia's - Lamia preds, specifically-- Or similar type preds. My preference for Vore is strongly in the 'I want to be/Want to see you be curled up in a tight, Fetal position ball in the engorged, gurgling stomach of a similarly sized human', And definitely not in the 'In a long fleshy tube stomach.' That being said, I can give or take on this if the relationship and chemistry between the two-- Lamia and Prey, Is particularly fun.

Discord - I will generally not join or add you on discord until I have gotten to know you well enough to trust you. Im sorry, It's just for safety reasons!

With all that said, if your interested, please send me a message so we can plot something out!

Last bumped by MagatsuBelly on Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:12 pm.
Magatsu Belly
Oral Vore, Anal Vore, Unbirth, Breast Vore
Shy, Smol and being Prey to Girls.
MagatsuBelly
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!