Female seeking RP Partner or Friends

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female seeking RP Partner or Friends

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:24 pm

Open for just a couple of long term roleplays. I have 10+ years experience with RP.

Looking for verbose and literate players who are also happy to do some world building/character development and long term roleplay.

At the moment I am only interested in MALE predators and I myself will be playing a female humanoid prey character.

I enjoy many types of vore including more exotic or unusual things, however I only do digestion with reformation.

My preference is predators is Human/demi human/monsters and aliens and the occasional anthro or scaley though I am rather picky with those. I also like chunky characters with glasses ♡

I am happy to roleplay opposite OCs or canon characters, my canon list is as follows :

Garak ds9
Darth vader star wars
Twogami/ultimate imposter danganronpa
The major hellsing
Alexander Anderson hellsing
Walter Dornez hellsing
Dr strange from Marvel
Germany hetalia
Various horror icons such as Myers or Krueger or Jigsaw from saw.

However If you have another canon predator that I haven't heard of I am always open to new characters. I am also pretty open minded with settings.

I do have discord : GreenEyesDarkHeart 1448 and my own male centric vore server where I often roleplay.

Last bumped by GreenEyesDarkHeart on Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:24 pm.
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!