F switch looking for F fun.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F switch looking for F fun.

Postby Khumi » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:38 pm

Hello everyone! long time lurker. First time making a post like this!
I guess I will make it brief to not over-burden anyone that reads this, but here's a list of things I can do, as well as who I am!
as for characters... I'll make ones that suit your needs on the spot. maybe you have prey, or pred that you absolutely want to devour, or be devoured by. I'll try my best! :gulp:
Edit: I've been in a slum lately... And my... patience has been affected by it. if we do RP... it's mostly going to be a short (but not too short) scene.

LOVES
Sex. Even if you're not hungry. I don't mind taking care of your character's needs!
feet. my character, or yours... I will most likely implement this somehow... <.<
Oral vore. Just lift up the prey, and gulp her down... let gravity aid in consumption.
Anal vore. clean, or dirty! this way your character can taunt, and moan aloud while eating prey, or my character can!
Unbirth/cockvore. Turn into nothing more than a stain, or seed to fill another slut.
Cooking. It's all in the preparation isn't it? that sinking feeling of being turned into a living meal.
Digestion. Though I don't mind safe vore. I love this.
Disposal. Goes with digestion. <3

watersports/scat. if your character needs to be emptied, before getting full again... by all means!
Master/pet. love the idea of grooming a meal no?
Cruel/caring/casual preds. They're all fun to play!
grab, and gulps. only got time for an hour quickie, or 2? That's okay!

Hard no
underage. Be it the character, or player... no thank you.
IRL RP. Let's make it about the characters! teasing is fine though!
Meanies. Sometimes I can mess up, or maybe misspell something, but breaking character to let me know... sucks the mood away.

My discord is Khumi#3115

Last bumped by Khumi on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:38 pm.
Khumi
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!