Large 6 foot tall transfemale predator here~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Large 6 foot tall transfemale predator here~

Postby Transgurl » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:40 pm

Hey food, if you're reading this then - Yes, you can be my meal. Just read the rest and send me a message if it interests you! Okay?

You may have already read posts by me but I'm editing it because I'm in the mood to become the biggest, fattest, most worshipped Goddess there is and every will be so suck it up.

I will only play either a human or anthro horse, with 38B cup breasts, a nice thick ass, and soft pale skin. I only do female/transfemale characters, I don't mind which gender the prey or other predator is though. I have a lot of experience roleplaying and writing literate posts with at least 2-4 sentences each, depending on the scenario and our chemistry. I get a lot more fun out of flirting or talking sexually about your demise though! I'm not only looking for a roleplay partner but someone I can play games with, and message over Discord. There's mods for games that allow vore and it's one of the best inventions out there, one of them being Starbound.

Now that's out the way, here's some information about me:

I love
Digestion and its sounds
Soft vore
Oral vore
Anal vore
Cock vore
Same size vore
Snake vore
Soul vore
Willing prey
Unwilling predator
Human or anthro characters
Height and size difference

I don't like
Scat
Non-OC characters
Gas
Underage

Current roleplaying idea(s):

There's an app on mobiles called Kinder, which is used for predators and prey to find each other, using a swipe feature. A friend of the prey convinces them to go on a date with a predator, but not for anyone to be eaten, while on the date however the predator talks about all the people they've eaten and digested, the prey more and more wants to be eaten by the predator until...

Please send me a personal message here with the part you're interested in. I prefer roleplaying on here or the Discord app, both would have regular responses!

Last bumped by Transgurl on Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:40 pm.
Transgurl
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!