Nice Pred looking for Cockfood and more :)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Nice Pred looking for Cockfood and more :)

Postby JAckp0t » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:48 pm

Edit: Had to take a massive break from rping due to work issues, holiday vacation and crazy shenanigans. I’m back to rp for now, and gonna try to keep a low number of rps going to hopefully not get overwhelmed and disappear a bunch again. If you have rped with me in the past and I did this, I apologize IMMENSELY, had too much shit going on and couldn’t deal with it all. Hopefully you all can forgive me <:3

Hi there to anyone who stumbled upon this post. My name’s Axl, and I’m looking for new folks to mainly rp with but also to make some new friends and chat with others; trying NOT to be as socially awkward as I can be. XD I’ve got plenty of rp experience dating back about 13 years or so by now, so hopefully I can make sure you’ll enjoy it about as much as I want to.

I am primarily seeking out willing prey in rps who wanna be cockvored by my Pred characters and melt down into my next load, preferably female since i’m not too into M/M; however if you would like to play a Futa or Femboy, then just let me know and we can talk it out. I’ll list my Likes and Dislikes towards the end, but for the most part I try to keep an open mind: if there is a kink or something you want to enjoy in the rp, let me know when we are setting up and I’ll usually be okay with doing it (only a few exceptions to this rule).

I don’t ask for much for requirements. I’ll try to match your post length wise if I can; just try to make sure it’s readable for me, I don’t want to have to ask what any jumble of letters is if I can’t somehow understand it.... ^^; As a fair warning though, my schedule for when i’m Active can be a bit strange, but I will always try to respond to any posts or messages sent my way as soon as I am physically able to.

With that said: if you DO wanna rp with me or just chat me up, send me a Private Message on here and i’ll probably give you an easier means of contacting me. I have all of these so i’m Sure we can find a way to communicate:
-Kik
-Discord
-Telegram

Anyways, that’s enough babbling from me. I’ll make a small list of what I generally like and dislike, and we can work out details and/or compromises when you get in contact with me. Thank you for taking the time if you read all this; you’re very awesome. Hope to hear from you soon. ^w^

Like:
-M/F (I can play a character of other gender than male, just prefer to be male since I am one XD)
-M/H prey
-M/Femboy prey
-Oc/Canon (I don’t mind what kind of character you use, if you want to be someone from an anime/video game/cartoon/etc, as long as I know it or who they are, i’ll Probably be fine with it XD)
-Cock Vore
-Oral Vore
-Breast/Cleavage Vore (if playing a female or Futa Pred)
-Cock Transformation (don’t do it as often but it’s hot when I do )
-Melting
-Shapeshifting / Transformation (I tend to play with the body of my partner sometimes just to either make things interesting with long term friends or to include some random elements)
-Sex/Romance in rp (I’m a romantic at heart, sue me ;3)
-Willing prey
-Digestion/Fatal (if you wanna stay what I choose to turn you into, fine by me)

Dislike:
-Playing Prey: I REALLLY don’t care for being the prey, and won’t do it at request. I only play a prey for special specific people, so don’t ask me to please.
-Anal Vore: I don’t really prefer this, but I’m not completely against it if that’s what you’re into, if we compromise for something I really like I can be more willing to include it.
-Hard Vore/Gore: While more realistic, not that big of a fan of these, so probably won’t Do them
-Scat/Watersports: ...... No.

Series looking to rp With (devour prey from):
-Pokemon
-Final Fantasy
-Fire Emblem
-Kingdom Hearts
-SMT/Persona

These lists just cover the general things I know for sure, I can be open to other things, just talk it out with me and we’ll figure it out ;3 Thank you.

Last bumped by JAckp0t on Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:48 pm.
JAckp0t
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!