Unwilling female prey needs to be devoured!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Unwilling female prey needs to be devoured!

Postby metalvixen » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:26 pm

Looking for new RP partners who are interested in gobbling up an unwilling 18 year old human girl.

Female and herm/futa preds preferred. BBW preds are a huge turn on of mine!

She is basically a copy of me. 4 foot 11, shoulder length brown hair. Slightly chubby with 34D breasts and a thick butt. She can have any personality you'd like. Innocent, nerdy, slutty, obnoxious. Open to most preds. Photo can be provided if needed.

I also have several friends that could join me in your gut as well, if you're looking for a multiple prey situation!

I do prefer female preds but will accept male as well. Male preds must be well endowed and open to using unwilling prey before eating them.

Pain and torture a huge plus!!

WILL PLAY PRED AS WELL FOR TEENAGE AND CHILD PREY! FEMALE PREY PREFERRED!

Soft Vore
Blood and gore (Not necessary but fun to add!)
Same size
Unwilling
Sexual situations
Abuse and torture
Humiliation
Oral vore
Breast vore
Fatal vore
Feeding
Multiple prey

Open to pretty much anything! Message me!

Last bumped by metalvixen on Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:26 pm.
Always looking to RP! PM me!
metalvixen
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!