Switch seeking prey/switch/pred kinky rp

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch seeking prey/switch/pred kinky rp

Postby prosjekttuba » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:43 am

Hello there. I am a switch, and open to most types of rp or vore for that matter. I do not have preference for playing female, male, pred or prey. Much depends on my mood, and what you want to rp with me. I reply fairly often, but sometimes I have alot going on in my life, and therefor I might not reply straight away.

I prefer longer stories with more detail, and descriptions of both character, and their world, however almost every story will have some point where there is a one liner, or a short reply. It is natural so I do not mind that. I really do not mind using different settings so if you want to do some sci-fi, fantasy or slice of life with magic or more then do not be afraid to ask. I am very willing to explore different stories ideas and kinks so please pm me if you have something you want to explore. That being said I tend to play better with self made characters as I find them easier to get the feel off. Lately I have wanted to explore hard vore in of digestion or absorption if you want that.

Love: slow detailed vore, sex before,during or after vore, romance, preds working together, bondage, oral vore, tongue play, power play were the prey is in control of the pred,

Likes: Soft vore of most types, nudity, unwilling prey, toying with prey (specialy unwilling or unkowning), multiprey, romance, BDSM, tentacles, monsterpred or humanoid pred, body expansion (both male and female can have body parts expand), breast vore, unbirth, anal vore, dominant preds

If you see something you really enjoy not being on my list here just ask. I am open and enjoy much more I just cannot be bothered to write it all out. It is easier for as a pred or prey to tell me.

Don't mind: sacrifice, mind control, big size differents, giant

Dislikes: watersport, scat, gore and unclean mess

No go zone: underage, incest

This being said I don't mind most kinks, just name one and I might try it with, and I really do mean anything. If you are the right type off dominate I will do more or less anything as well, but lets face it, you probably aren't that person.

If you take a liking to one of my characters then feel free to ask about that one.
If you see a plot you like then also feel free to ask, but I am also open to talking about or finding new plots for different stories.

Character
Spoiler: show
Lance is a normal human. His age depends abit on how he is used in the story. He has a brilliant mind when it comes to number, math and system structure, but an not as adept in the social life. He is often view as a nerd. He enjoys reading, playing games, and building systems for handling online transfer or stock trading.

Bram is a large bear antro. He is quite calm, but working as a bouncer at a nightclub he also knows how to party. He is quite open about being a predetor, and is the type of guy who would take you out on a romantic dinner, before taking you for a ride in the bed, ending it with swallowing you whole. He enjoys working out, and riding motorbikes. He was abused by a former partner while serving in the military, and often overthinks or second guesses his partners.

Nathanael is an arch angel, with the power to control ice, and to see people's biggest fear. He is kind, and caring, but has a hard time fiting in with anyone. Most of the his problems can be traced back to a harsh upbringing.

Seth is a lamia, and a combat veteran, he often seems calm, but is a sadist, and loves toying with his prey. Since he is a lamia he is unatural strong, and like most snakes he has poison which paralyses whom he bites.

Jessica looks to be a normal young woman, but in truth she is a vampire. She is the kind off free spirit girl whos worse idea is to be chained or dragged down in life. She has a well developed body, long raven black hair, and most notable red eyes. Her eyes changes tone depending on how long it has been since she last fed. Jess is quite open when it comes to her love life, but she has a few rules for her partner that I won't write here.

Tori Norland. A fit human woman with genetics to the early viking settlers, hence her name meaning Tori of the North lands. She is around 178cm tall, weights 78kg with blond hair and blue eyes. She has a muscular body type due to working out at least 3 times a week, but often more. She is also pretty strict with herself when it comes to keeping a diet, but being a predator she sometimes ends up eating a few too many people, or other prey. She is confident, headstrong and not afraid to fight to get her way, but she is sometimes seen as bratty.

Plots
Spoiler: show
1: The prey gets control over the pred. This can be blackmail, or some form of mind control. Basically you control, I serve. This is a powerplay story.
2: One of my characters starts at a new job, or as a fresh student, and finds themself romanticly into your character.
3: I corner you in a dark alleyway, and you try to get away, a quick grab, and gulp story.
4: Humans makes contact with aliens and captures a few off them as lab rats. By acident one off the researcher gets the alien's blood into their system allowing the alien to telepathy speak with the human.
5: Your idea.

If this seems like something you want to give a try, please send me a personal message. I also have some new ideas, but not enough time to edit fully now.
Best regards Prosjekttuba

Last bumped by prosjekttuba on Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:43 am.
prosjekttuba
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!