Wait... I'm on the menu?! (...Finally edited)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Wait... I'm on the menu?! (...Finally edited)

Postby aliceprey1 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:40 am

Hey everyone, I'm Alice and as you can probably tell I am a prey with the needs to be eaten. However, I do have some preferences. A short introduction, huh? Let's just say that I want to cut to the chase. Who cares about the introductions?

For starters, here are my requirements:
Spoiler: show
Firstly: You must be literate If not then I will lose interest in the roleplay rather quickly. Good grammar also follows with literacy. If you do not follow those guidelines then it is a simple no. I will also be able to tell from the way you PM me so please message me wisely.
Secondly: Because I love literate partners, that also means I prefer that the roleplay is nice and slow paced. Meaning the roleplay should include maybe the prey and predator have some sort of interaction BEFORE the whole vore thing happens. I really enjoy the storytelling that leads into the moment.
Thirdly: Honestly the last two points should be combined together along with this one. But because I ask that the scenario be like a story and I ask for literacy, I require that you send me detailed replies. I am the type that can send novels in my reply. It is mainly because I enjoy writing. While your reply does not have to be as long as mine, I do ask you give me a lengthy reply so I have at least something to work with.
Fourthly: I require that the plot is fatal. The main reason is because I get bored of nonfatal scenarios. They seem very repetitive to me. However I do make an exception when the nonfatal has an impact on the story. Like it has an impact on the scenario in some way. But the story must end with fatality. Take that as you will.
And lastly: I only do oral vore. Any other way is a huge no-no for me. No exceptions!

And please, for the love of Jesus, do not ask me to play pred. I have not had that happen to me but you know how people are sometimes.

Also!! If you enjoy partners that are replying all the time, I'm sorry but I'm not one of those people. Meaning I'm a busy person sometimes. My schedule is messed up tbh (I can suddenly disappear for days or can be answering for hours on end) So please be patient with me. And if you see that I have come back, can you please PM me that you are still available. I know that sometimes while I do disappear, some people can also disappear or lose interest all together. It's a little of a pain to PM everyone that I was in contact with.

Side note: ** means it's something I actually require

Loves (these aren't requirements so don't worry if it's something you don't like) :
Male preds (and ladies! Just because I like male preds more please don't be afraid to ask me if you can play as female. I will never tell you no. That also goes for any other type of pred)
Dominant preds**
Literate and DESCRIPTIVE replies**
Digestion** (Soft or hard is fine)
Being teased
Same size
Oral vore**
Chase scenes

Female preds
A society where vore is considered "normal"
Monster preds
Feral preds
Herm preds
Preds forcing their prey to listen to their stomach (either digesting a meal or growling in hunger)
Determined preds (meaning the prey cannot change the pred's mind about eating them)
BDSM (Depends on scenario)
Some type of relationship development between characters (makes it more interesting!)
Incest
Hypnosis!

Maybe:
Sex (it really depends on the scenario especially and it most likely will be a no)
Underage characters (whether its prey or pred)
Multiple predators
Reformation (its more likely for me to say no. I am super super picky about this. If we complete a roleplay with me we'll see)
Multiple prey
Disposal (it's more of a slim rare possibility I'll agree to doing this)
Unaware vore

Dislikes/Will NOT DO:
Unbirth
Cooking vore
Canonplay
Micro/Macro
Cock vore (or basically anything that is not oral)
Small preds
Being pred (I WILL NOT BE PRED!)
Pregnancy
Non-fatal
Foot fetishes

Plot Ideas!
Hero Versus Villain!- Pretty self explanatory but its something I've been wanting to try! Simply a brave heroine is up against the villain that she typically always defeats. This time, though, the villain has something up their sleeve. The herorine is defeated and the villain takes her to their lair to deal with her once and for all. (*insert vore stuff*)
Incest!- I really like plots like these if you ask me... I would prefer that vore is normal in society. Say an older sibling (who is a predator in this society) often taunted and threatened their younger sister (who is me obviously) One day our parents are gone for a small trip and the younger sister has a friend over. It is expected that she and the friend would be the only ones in the house (say the older sibling doesn't live with the family anymore) and the friend suddenly disappears. (Most can assume that the older sibling is home for a visit so the friend gets eaten. *insert vore and other stuff!*) Also it doesn't have to be siblings. It can be a fake friend being the predator or something of the sort.
Naga!- Say there is a science experiment where a group of scientists are working on creating a creature for society. A naga obviously for whatever reason. One scientist is left alone to do some simple tasks on the naga. (like run simple labs and stuff) In the process of her finishing the tasks, she doesn't realize that the scientists from before didn't feed the naga. The naga is no longer in its locked up room because the door was left unlocked! (blah blah. *insert hypnosis and vore!*
Idols!- I recently thought of this scenario but I just imagine that the prey is some sort of celebrity or model that is well known. (and no this is not going to be canonplay. I really don't care for that) Anyways, the pred will be attending whatever show or concert it may be. I think you can assume what shenanigans can go on from there.
MORE WILL BE POSTED LATER!

Some final reminders before you PM me:

Firstly: I WILL NOT ANSWER IF YOU JUST TELL ME HELLO. Also I would very much appreciate to not see this entire post when you PM me. It is a hassle and very annoying to scroll all the way to the bottom of the PM just to see you said two or three things.
Secondly:I would prefer to answer someone if they listed their likes and dislikes. Not that this is a requirement but it helps me get an idea of what I am working with.
Thirdly:I will answer someone if they ACTUALLY had something they've been wanting to do in mind. Also I will stop replying if you try to get me to do something that is in my dislikes list. Do not bother me or apologize about it because I will not change my mind.
Fourthly: I only roleplay on Eka's in case you were wondering.
And lastly:If I disappear please please please bear with me.

Like seriously.

Have you considered taking me off the menu? I hope you did. Thanks for taking your time to read this! I would love to hear from yall! And to truly make sure you read this entire thing, put "cookies" somewhere in the PM because I love me some cookies lol

Last bumped by aliceprey1 on Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:40 am.
aliceprey1
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!