Looking for Crew Members

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for Crew Members

Postby Puppernator » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:21 am

Currently looking for crew members for a long term very big space Rp going on on my discord server https://discord.gg/8p7FqdQ this story will contain vore (naturally) furries (although any sentient being is allowed as it is space) and many sex scenes, if you wish to join please post your character on the server and me or my first officer will look them over. We are open to suggestions to what you want to happen, these should be posted in the designated Ideas Board, if you have questions towards what is going on, who people are, or wish to know more about a planet, ship or event (such as the crash of the Aria) let us know in the OOC section.

Last bumped by Puppernator on Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:21 am.
Puppernator
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!