decent writer looking for a partner!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

decent writer looking for a partner!

Postby woah » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:01 am

hey! thanks for clicking on this.
lemme get straight to the point. i’m interested in some vore roleplay.

I’m a prey by default, but a switch if you want to take turns and stuff.
I’m also 100% up to some good conversation about other stuff, kinda bored tbh.
I use discord and a bunch of other stuff, but I don’t roleplay here since it’s so tedious to send and receive messages.

my discord is ——— tune#4231 ——— but feel free to ask if I have an account on your preferred social media. Anything will work.

unwilling prey, semi-willing prey, sadism of any kind(to any extent, kinda a huge masochist uwu), domination, F/M, F/F, M/F, any level of digestion from endo to hard. reformation is typically only necessary in long-term. long-term roleplay, and one offs too. AV, OV, maybe UB if I’m in the mood. any type of pred, human or whatever.

dislikes:
CV, M/M, really undescriptive writing. that’s p much it though, I’m open to anything.

thanks for reading this <3

Last bumped by woah on Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:01 am.
woah
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Seeking partner!