Shrunken hard vore prey looking for RP/Friends!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Shrunken hard vore prey looking for RP/Friends!

Postby IcyDead » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:39 am

Hey there!

**Please don't contact me regarding swallowing prey whole or alive! Totally not interested, thankyou <3

Have you ever fancied the thought of making your meal more interesting by introducing a terrified shrunken man to them? Maybe stuffing them into your sandwich or hotdog bun, or cooking them up and using them as part of your dinner? I enjoy playing as a shrunken me, RP'ing casually in first person in scenarios that involve being sadistically chewed and eaten in your meals! Shorter responses of a few sentences where we casually play as ourselves is preferred~! Even if you just want to hang out and tease and chat, please get in contact! I have a huge soft-spot for pictures of your meals that you envision me in!

Interests:
Hard vore (chewing)
Humans
Playing prey
Oral vore
Size difference
Micro/macro
Unwilling prey
Fatal
Digestion
Disposal
Food-play/Cooking
First Person RP
M/M
F/M

Uninterested:
Soft vore (swallowing alive)
Non-Humans
Playing pred
Willing prey
Non-Fatal
F/F

Please feel free to hit me up with a PM if interested! Feel free to add on Discord on icydead_9

Last bumped by IcyDead on Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:39 am.
IcyDead
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!