(Updated) Currently seeking RPers for all manners of kinks

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

(Updated) Currently seeking RPers for all manners of kinks

Postby MrGrimlock » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:20 pm

Characters here: blog/MrGrimlock/rp_character_biosprefs_b-43008.html

Be sure to PM me here first about RPs outside Eka's. Kinda bothered by random friend requests.

I can RP through the following methods:
-Ekas PMs
-Deviantart notes: MrGrimlock
-Discord (DMs only, no servers): MrGrimlock#9909

Hey there, fellas. Just wanting to say I'm open to RPs, though a few things first:

1. Please be mindful of my RPing rules. Sure, some of them might come off as sounding a bit aggressive, but I've had trouble with consistency in the past and had to throw out some extra rules.

2. Although post length generally isn't required to be 100% consistent, I do require that you put actual detail and effort into your replies.

3. I typically may not reply for a while (a few hours to possibly a week), as I have things to do IRL. For the most part, it has nothing to do with my interest in the RP itself.

4. Please do not waste my time by asking me to RP despite that our preferences don't line up.

5. For those out there who are mainly into female stuff, please know that I'm not trying to take your arm off by wanting to play a guy and having kink stuff happening to a guy as well (guy pred/feedee, guy doing the facesitting instead of recieving it, etc.). If you need an explaination about why I don't like playing female, scroll down to the Dislikes.

As for what I've been looking to roleplay, here's my likes and dislikes:

An absolute fave and best way to improve your chances. Not required, but still a good option.
-M/F:
Second best, just remember that I'll always play the male here
-F/M:
Third best, on ocassion if the idea appeals, and same as above
-F/F:
Only really apllicable if you're playing both characters here, otherwise denied
-Canon x OC:
Favored over OC x OC, namely if playing a lesser known, rarer canon. I will ALWAYS play the OC part
-OC x OC:
More flexibility, enjoyability varies from character to character
-3rd person:
An absolute must
-Paragraph style:
Likewise, as with 3rd person. Not asking for huge walls of text, but a decent paragraph or so
-Soft vore:
Loved at all times
-Hard vore:
Can get into it if the mood is right or set up correctly, but typically as a one-off (only occurs once throughout the rp)
-Nonfatal:
Another must. Really only applies to main characters, but side characters may be eligible
-All basic vore types (oral, CLEAN anal, unbirth and cock):
Nothing too drastic, all pretty vanilla-ish.
-CLEAN fulltour:
If the mood strikes, sure
-Willing pred/willing prey:
Takes some serious work to get my main guy willing if he's playing either role in most cases
-Willing pred/unwilling prey:
Most prefered, good array of scenarios to work with
-Unwilling pred/willing prey:
Perhaps, if set up correctly
-Digestion:
Follows the nonfatal rules, with some exception to side characters. Graphic and gorey prefered, but not required
-Human or humanlike (ex: nagas, taurs, slimes, etc.) preds and prey:
A must. Has to mostly resemble a human in some way or another, or I'm not interested. Sorry, fur fans
-Gentle/forgiving preds:
Both loved for rps with pred attitude transitions, former loved for dating scenarios
-Mean/cruel preds:
Enjoys pretty well, but not nescessarily throughout start to finish
-Same size:
Much more filling and rewarding for the pred, prefered over G/T
-G/T:
Can do without digestion first in the form of minor size difference, or with it resulting in temporary macro/micro
-Normal-sized/buff or chubby/tubby preds:
Nothing too overboard, I'll let you know if it gets a bit excessive
-Gas (both belches and farts):
Always welcome, pred needs a bit of relief after a big meal
-Other kinks (ask first):
Fairly flexible, be sure to inquire first
-18+ (including sex):
Greatly prefered in almost all cases
-Rule 63'd female characters (meaning they'd be male instead of female):
Another fave, number of gals who'd be just as great if they were a guy

Neutral about:
-Disposal:
Very picky, won't do with certain canons, but much more open with OCs. Bone-in scat, no-bones scat/cum, just bones (either vomited up or shat out) and cummed-into-a-condom/person all welcome

Dislikes:

-Me playing a female, canon character or someone else's OC:
Due to a past incident on dA in which I was ONLY allowed to play a female around one person (who, after plenty of bickering, had to be blocked as he failed to realize he pushed me out of my comfort zone, but proceeded to come back on multiple alt accounts over the next several months following the incident), I will simply refuse any request to have me play a female character, as I don't feel like having a repeat of this. As for playing canon, I just can't remember personalities to the letter, so I avoid it.

For playing somebody else's OC, it's your character. Why would I be playing your character?

-Nonhuman/humanlike preds (meaning anthro, dragons, most mythical creatures, Pokemon, etc.): These do absolutely nothing for me, as I find them to be rather bland. Not real big on stuff such as fur, either.

-Fatal vore involving our characters (or a character one or both of us care about):
Plain and simply, I have no business killing off your character, nor do you have any killing off mine.

-Harming/killing minors:
Self-explanatory. Do not approach if you're ok with this. You won't like it.

-Controlling each other's characters:
You do you, I'll do me, won't do each other. Got it?

-OP characters:
Not saying a character can't be fairly strong, just keep it within reason.

-Using our actual IRL selves or anything IRL in RPs:
I have zero inclination on doing this. This is a fictional kink, after all.

-Short replies:
I'm not going to being sitting down and writing a whole block of text just to have someone respond with a single, short sentence. Give me something hefty I can work with.

-1st person:
Outright denied. IRL is not comfortable in the slightest.

-People who can't give a concise, valid reason behind why I can't play my characters:
I get it that some people don't enjoy males at all (contemptable f/f casuals...) because "OMG, NUUUU MAH SECKSY ROLEPLAYYYYY", but please take notes on what I'm about to say: Stop being so judgemental. Unless it's explicitly stated by the person themselves, never automatically assume that every guy that I, or anyone, play is gonna be disgusting in some way. Having a dick does not mean the end of the world. Males are all I have. I'm not here to help you get off, I'm here to provide the roleplay you requested. If you stop and try it out with me, you'll find that it won't be so hideously bad. Again, not trying to take your arm off.

Side notes:
-Please read this LFRP thoroughly before PMing me to roleplay

-Do not push me out of my comfort zone unless you're willing to step outside of yours for me. I don't do one-ways.

-In terms of pred/prey pairings, if I see that someone knows a subject I've been longing to do, I typically will ask if M/M is okay, and try to work out a deal to allow it. Frankly, there's very few people who have accquired tastes like my own. Bloody uncultured...

-Regarding digestion, please do not try to find a loophole around the no fatality or no underage being digested rules. Which means don't say "Oh, my character's 18, but also a shota/loli!", or "Your/My character can come back, IF *insert thing your/my character can't do here*". I must be able to register a character as being 18 in age, body and mind. Likewise, do not make it impossible for my character or yours to return if digested. Indirectly forcing fatality is NOT a wise move, nor is cutting off an RP before any reformation occurs. I will immediately take that as fatality, and refuse to cater to you again.

Likes and dislikes aside, here's a list of the subjects I'd love to RP about:
(note that a * indicates a favorite, and the number means how much i'd love to do it)

Shows/Animes (a small list, sadly):
-RWBY**
-My Hero Academia**
-Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid*

Games (not-so-small list):
-Overwatch**
-Fallout 4*
-TF2
-Fire Emblem** (namely Awakening and Fates*)
-Doki Doki Literature Club**
-Monster Hunter: Stories
-TESV: Skyrim
-Super Smash Bros 3DS**
-Xenoblade Chronicles*** (1 and 2, but not X. Haven't touched X.)

I have some starters up on DA as well associated with some of these subjects as well, including a list of them here on Eka's (a handful of which are new), so feel free to check them out. Hope we have fun together! :-D

(Ah, and one more thing I forgot to mention: if you wanna draw something based off an rp we're doing, feel free to do so! Just remember to let me know. :o )

Last bumped by MrGrimlock on Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:20 pm.
MrGrimlock
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to Seeking partner!