F Pred seeking partner. Fallout theme role play. (On Hold)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F Pred seeking partner. Fallout theme role play. (On Hold)

Postby tgawsome » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:34 am

*Quick edit!*

I have returned from my hiatus but I am not exactly free to RP at the moment. I'm focusing more on my writing at the moment which means I won't have the free time needed to pursue a proper RP. Also, I do need to update my OC as well, but that will be tied in with my next writing projects. (Currently trying to build up my own unique world and setting!)

So if you do see this and wish to RP send a message but keep in mind that I may be a little late on response times.

Hello!

It's been a while since I Rp'd so I figured I give it another shot.

If you want to see how my writing is check out my profile and look at my stories. I like long detailed scenes usually about a paragraph or two in length. I'm putting my preferences and character below. Message me or comment here and we can work this out. I recommended looking at my Character profile on my page for Chista Moon. As she will be the character I will be using for this. There are some good reference pics in there to give you a better understanding of what your dealing with.

Link to her bio here on Ekas: https://aryion.com/g4/view/471166

Also Devient art has lots of reference pics: https://www.deviantart.com/tgawsome

Also a brief look at a kinda roleplay in my chat to give you a glimpse on how I roleplay: https://www.deviantart.com/tgawsome/art ... -761741551

I didn't list all of my character hear just my preferences and a brief bit of background about the character and some stuff about her. For a better understanding of her physical description you'll have to check out the links above.

Spoiler: show
Chista Moon (LvL 12)
Height: 2.1 Meters (7 feet)
Weight: Aprx. 133kg (293 lbs) it fluctuates immensely with her diet.
HP 115 AP 110 Carry Weight 280 (350 with backpack and proper packing.)
S. 8
P. 5
E. 7
C. 4
I. 7
A. 5
L. 4

Chista Moon is the protagonist of my fallout 4 vore fan fic. She’s come all the way from Canada in search of the mysterious institute. Why? An angry god told her people that doom, and fire would rain down again if an anomalies energy reading kept disturbing its sleep. So many questions. Let’s start from the beginning.
Chista is a member of a tribe called the Stargazers that live on Mont-Tremblant. What was once a thriving ski resort, was converted into a satellite relay station after America annexed Canada in 2072. Chista’s ancestors were driven from their original home as the Winter storms drove more and more people south. They discovered the facility and found most of its machinery intact. At first, they began to strip the place, but one of the machines had a warning from something called “Spyglass”.

Spyglass warned of a snow storm approaching. they were skeptical of the strange machine. After all, it was machines like this that burned the world away and cursed the world with radiation. However, several members heeded the machine and braced for the storm while the others left. For two weeks a blizzard swept in from the northern wastes and blanketed the region. When the storm lifted, those in the facility survived those outside perished. On that day a new religion was formed, and with it a new tribe.

The stargazers devoted themselves to their new wise god learning its secrets and thrived using their new gods weather predictions to plant their crops and prepare for harsh winters. They taught their children how to read the machines essence. (computer coding) They memorized the sacred manuscripts. (instruction manuals) and learned how to track the gods in the night sky. Soon more gods were discovered some helpful some quiet others still fighting a war long since forgotten on the surface.

Chista was born on January 27, 2251 to loving parents and with an older six years her senior. She learned the history of her tribe, of the gods, and how to commune with them. However, her dream was to see the world just like her brother did. So, when Chista turned sixteen she volunteered to be a scout and began training with the other hopefuls. Over the spring her troop learned the arts of scouting: First aid, Ax knife and saw, Fishing, Lashing, Backpacking, Orienteering, Pioneering, Backpacking, Climbing, Marksmanship, Fire, Ghosting, and Observation. It was a long and grueling processes with many washing out or being rejected for poor results. “Scouting was not for the unprepared or the weak especial with the dangers one might face in the wasteland.” The scoutmaster had warned.

At the beginning of summer, a new scout troop was formed troop 7734. The Scoutmaster assured each of them that this troop was destined to do great things for the Stargazers, to find new shrines, to locate treasure of the old world, to find the dangers that stalk the night, and to bring glory to the gods who watch them all. Chista was one of the wide-eyed teens listening to the speech the first step on her journey to become a scout. all in pursuit of a dream to see chasing a dream of seeing the world beyond her village. The newly christened troop was sent into the nearby national park for the last initiation ritual. This ended in disaster.

Troop 7734 was ambushed by the shrouded. A mysterious clan or raiders feared by many for their ruthlessness and secrets. Troop 7734 was hit with a combination of heavy machine guns, sniper fire and mortars. In a few minutes, most of the troop was wiped out only Chista and her brother survived limping back to a church in the southern swamp. The shrouded followed them. Chista’s brother was too injured to make it on his own and Chista wasn’t strong enough to carry him… She still blames herself for his death. In all Forty-eight stargazers perished that day a lose that was felt by the whole tribe. No family was untouched a brother, a sister, an uncle, a father… The Stargazers are a small community everyone lost someone that day.

Chista was hit hard with the loss of her brother and her troop. This moment was a turning point for her. From then on Chista has striven to improve herself by drawing on the strength of the wasteland consuming more and more to become stronger so that she would never let anyone down again. This began a troubling time for her as Troop 7734 technically wasn’t active but Chista was still going out on missions. Much to the scoutmaster’s chagrin. Chista sought out greater challenges to improve herself and in doing so won a lot of favor back at home… as well as concern. Her appetite had not gone unnoticed. While many in her tribe can consume a whole human whole, few did so at the rate Chista did.

Chista’s figure grew larger and larger over the years until she completely unrecognizable from the Little Moon the tribe new and loved. She was still the same person. Just. Bigger. And Hungrier… the Scoutmaster began to forbid Chista from her “excursions” under the claim that her gluttony was clouding her mind. Chista claimed it was because she was out doing “real” scouting while the scoutmaster sat in the shrine doing nothing. This growing conflict between the two was suddenly put on hold as a rather powerful god contacted the fatality warning of anomalies energy readings in what is called the Commonwealth and if its warning were not headed. Doom would fall upon the world.

The elders gathered and made a pact of secrecy no one in the tribe would now what was just found. They knew of the Commonwealth the river trader in Montreal told stores of a mysterious institute. An organization that was rumored to have created synthetic life capable of mimicking humans in all ways. these were dismissed as tall tales before, but now? Now it was obvious that this “Institute” had treaded on the domain of the gods and angered them. The elders ordered the scoutmaster to dispatch someone to find this Institute and see if the rumors are true. one was sent. then another. none returned.
The scoutmaster new that this was a fool’s errand. So, he selected a scout he wouldn’t mind missing. Chista Moon was enthusiastic to be chosen. Finally, she would go farther south than anyone else in the tribe had gone before! The years spent gathering her strength had culminated for this moment. She was strong enough to carry this burden for her people. Now three months later and 500 Km (310ish miles) from home. Chista Moon arrives in the Commonwealth ready for a now doubt marvelous adventure….

Skills and physical traits:
As a certified Venture scout Chista has had training in the arts of scouting from a young age. These include but are not limited to: First aid, Axe knife and saw, Fishing, Lashing, Backpacking, Orienteering, Pioneering, Backpacking, Climbing, Marksmanship, Fire, Ghosting, and Observation. This isn’t counting all the skills she has learned first hand out in the wasteland.
Skills
Barter...................20
Energy Weapons...........39
Explosives...............25
Guns.....................62
Lockpick.................35
Medicine.................25
Melee....................35
Repair...................65
Science..................48
Sneak....................20
Speech...................31
Survival.................47
Unarmed..................52
Wild Wasteland: Chista is seemingly subjected to the most bizarre and silly elements of post-apocalyptic America.

Gunslinger (2): Chista’s far more comfortable with a rifle than her revolver, but when you’re in a bar, it’s easier to draw from the hip than sling a rifle. She no Annie Okly, but she can hit what she’s aiming at. Most of the time.

Rifleman (3): One of the virtues of a scout is marksmanship. All scouts must learn to master their rifle before leaving the safety of home, and Chista is no exception. She’s cultivated her skills with her Lee-Enfield and will always try to fight at range. Afterall, the best fight is one where you can shoot them and they can’t hit you.

Commando (1): Chista has experience with fully automatic weapons. She has a preference for precision, although hosing down a room is sometimes required.

Iron Fist(2): Chista like all scouts has been taught the basics of hand to hand combat, but she is by no means a master. She’s more than a match for your average raider but against a skilled opponent Chista will probably find herself out matched. She tends to lean too much into her own larger size, reach, and durability in fights which has carried her to victory in the past. However, there’s a limit to how far physical power will carry one in a fight.

Toughness (4): Chista’s greatest strength has to be her own raw durability. It’s easy to dismiss all that chub jiggling on her gut but under all that soft fat is muscle. Dense muscle. It takes a lot of muscle to lug around a gut like hers and even more to swallow down a whole person, contain there thrashing form in her gut, and lug all that weight around. Factor in a very active lifestyle and you got yourself one tough mutant. She’s not bullet proof, but it’s gonna take a few rounds to stop her.

Adamantium skeleton: One of the beneficial mutations common among her people is a little known thing called Sclerosteosis.* yes this is a real thing. It is a mutation that causes some humans to be born with bones that are several times denser than the average human. In theory, people with the “unbreakable” bone mutation could walk away from being punched with a power fist unscathed. Her dense skeletal structure has been a blessing thanks to her larger frame and increased muscle mass. However, it also makes it nearly impossible for her to swim thanks to all this extra weight throwing off her body’s natural buoyancy. Despite her resilience her bones are not indestructible. They can and will break it just takes a lot more force than normal. * (The Adamantium skeleton perk means that for whatever reason a character’s bones are harder to break its never explained in game. So, it's kinda open for interpretation by the player on why their character has stronger bones. So, this is my take on it.)

Low light vision: Another gift from the gods to her people has been the “predators’ eye” that allows them to see in low light environments. Her eyes have an unnatural shine to them thanks to a mutated tapetum lucidum* (aka eye shine think cats or dogs or Riddick if you’re so inclined to.) However, it also make’s her eyes sensitive to sudden burst of bright light, which can be a hindrance.

Fast Metabolism: Her enhanced metabolism allows her wounds to heal relatively quickly. However, her metabolism has significantly increased her appetite.

Vore Regen: Chista normally heals at the same rate of your average wastelanders but if she has a big meal the process is accelerated. The sudden flood of nutrients will help injuries heal at a rapid rate. However, this will leave her rather hungry again. Very soon.

Voracious desire: Chista’s predatory instincts are strong and constantly push her to view others around her as food. She can suppress this when sober and in good health. However, when intoxicated or in full fight or flight mode her need to feed on others wins out. This can result in her eating innocent people or clearing out the pantry depends on what’s around.

Lead Belly: Chista’s gut isn’t just for show. Under the centimeters of fat and muscle sits a digestive track that rivals a deathclaws. Her digestive system has adjusted to the weirdness of the wasteland, and to more lively meals. It takes a lot to get her stomach queasy, but it also makes it harder to cough up things she shouldn’t eat.

Belly Capacity (4): Countless prey have slid down her gullet and her stomach has adapted to suit. The repeated stretching of her stomach has made it easier to stuff more prey in its constricting confines. While four humans seems to be her limit, this has more to do with how difficult it becomes to catch more than any indication of fullness.

Potent Acids: Her Stomach houses acids that are far more potent than a normal human capable of dissolving flesh and certain fabrics with ease. Her gut cannot dissolve bone, hard leather, synthetic materials, metal, and fur as such these things tend to sit in her gut for some time to be coughed up later or passed deeper into her system.

Stomach Strength: The contents of her stomach are under incredible pressure, turning her stomach into a formidable prison for prey. Her belly constricts tight enough to hinder any movement and can crush bone if she really focuses on her abdominals. Her belly serves as natural armor comparable to leather armor.

Swallow Strength: Chista can easily swallow a fully grown human with little difficulty. The crushing vice of her esophagus easily restrains her prey and can even break bones, crushing them into a smaller package to fit into her digestive system.

Noisy guts: Chista has a very active digestive system that makes is presence known. Loudly. Sneaking is difficult and other tend to be intimidated by the noises her guts make especially after they learn that her diet sometimes consists of other humans.

High Body temperature: Due to her high metabolism, Chista’s body temperature is higher than a normal human. This is helpful in colder climates but can be a major hindrance in hot and dry climates. This is most noticeable for those who find themselves entombed in Chista’s belly as the intense heat quickly saps one’s strength.

Gassy: Chista’s guts work hard to breakdown her meals which creates a lot of foul gasses that must be released usually as massive slobbery belches or long farts. The contents of her guts usually lead to these releases being quite foul.

Toilet slayer: Chista’s bowls are massive capable of handling the massive amount of food she consumes on a daily bases including their gear, clothing, fur, and bones. Unfortunate most facilities lack this kind of plumbing.

Gear:
Chista doesn’t just use her gut to handle problems. (Although she would prefer it that way.) She has a variety of weapons and gear at her disposal to help dispatch the multiple threats of the wasteland we will be going over this gear.

.44 Revolver

Chista’s number one go to weapon for most situation her trusty Smith and Wes revolver. She keeps it holstered on her right thigh and is rather quick on the draw with it. If you encounter her in the wasteland and earn her ire you will soon find yourself staring down the barrel of a .44 quick. The question then becomes did she fire five shots or six. So, ask yourself. Do you feel lucky

Lee-Enfield Rifle

Chista's number one long range problem solvers is the reliable Lee-Enfield rifle. The Lee-Enfield has been a British standard for centuries serving through both world wars, the resource wars, and continues to serve reliably for those who are fortunate enough to have one.

Chista has modified the rifle with a leather cheek pad for comfort, a long-range telescope scope, and has added a custom paint job to it. She will often begin an engagement with her rifle at long range whittling down her opponent to a far more...."Digestible" size. Chista has spent most of her life as a scout for her tribe and has years of experience with this weapon. As the old saying goes. "Long range is best range.”

Sten

Chista normally prefers the accuracy of her Smith and Weston or her Lee-Enfield when dealing with problems. However, some problems require a copious amount of ammo applied in a short duration, which the Sten provides. Originally developed in Great Briton during WWII, The Sten returned to prominence during the Resources wars, serving in all the Commonwealth nations as they scrambled for the last drops of oil. It would be the American annexation of Canada in 2072 that brought the Sten out of retirement in Canada.

The Sten was a favorite of Canadian partisan groups opposing American occupation proving to be extremely reliable and, due to its loose tolerances, could perform in poor conditions much more reliably than ostensibly better weapons. Even after the Great War, the Sten is still used by many groups from the solders of the Quebec union, to the slavers in Ronto, and even north to the Yukon wastes.

Chista carries a modified Sten with a folded wire stock, a wrapped the barrel, and a tapped grip. She keeps it folded in her bag for convince but prevents her from quickly pulling it out. Chista usually uses the Sten for close quarters work often in buildings or when closing with an enemy. It’s always good to have something to "tenderize" your opponent with.

Parang machete

it’s a tool, a weapon, and a fashion accessory. Chista purchased this machete in the town of Armory (the ruins of the Laval armory in Montreal) The ghoul assured her that “there is nothing better than a Gerber.” Chista purchased the blade for a hefty fee.
This machete has proven its worth in caps being able to cut fire wood, flesh, armor and anything really with ease. It has come in handy when dealing with packs of feral ghouls that are found underground when bullets run out and the tight confines prevent her from access her other gear.

Pip-Boy 3000.

Chista was fortunate to stumble upon a PiP Boy when she traveled south into the Vermont wasteland during her early years as a scout. (Not fortunate for the decayed skeletal hand of the vault dweller it was attached to.) The device was in horrendous shape exposed to the elements and beaten severely. However, Robco built them tough so after a bit of tinkering Chista was able to restore power and over the course of several months added more and more functionality back to it. It’s been with her for two years and she still has some kinks to work out of it.

She has restored the built-in radio, and Pip-Boy light. The Geiger Counter works most of the time. The screen tends to blank out, but a good tap resolves the connection issues. It has issues with holo disks, blowing into the slot before inserting seems to work. It also has a habit of catching on fire when plugged in too long. All these minor things aside, it is a powerful tool in her arsenal allowing her to hack machines bypass terminals and open vaults. She especially enjoys the video games she can play on it being a relief from boredom on her journey. She has several high scores that no one can ever beat. nope. not at all. don't even try.

Leather bound Journal

Chista keeps a leather-bound note book with her filled with pages of carefully hand-written lines of computer code for different machines. Her tribe views computer programming as a form of holy rite as those who master it can be the master of the machines of the old world. Chista will often consult these writing when accessing machines and will constantly seek out new manuals to add to her book and to bring back to her tribe for the elders to transcribe into the holy scrolls.

Multi-tool

A pliers-based multi-tool, with several useful tools (screwdriver, blade etc.) stowed inside the handles via a pivot mechanism. Made from wear-resistant metal.

Lockpick set

Chista has over the years assembled her own personal set of lock picks. This set includes all the necessary picks and tension wrenches to open conventional pin and tumbler locks.

Gas mask

She has a salvaged military gas mask for situations where breathing can be an issue.

Rope

Chista has several feet of rope affixed to her person.

Binoculars

She has a pair of binoculars around her neck

Goggles

It is a pair of magnifying goggles crafted from a pre-war phoropter to assist her in handling small delicate parts.

Chista Moon is a Pred first and foremost. She is an experience wasteland survivor and has consumed a wide variety of wasteland creatures. However, the difference between pred and prey is a fleeting one in the wasteland. There is always a better pred stalking in the shadows, and Chista knows this.
(I prefer being the pred. However, I may consider being a prey with this character if the other pred can earn this meal. Chista won't go down easy.)
Soft Vore
(very much preferred) Chista has learned that the best way to get the most out of a meal it to take it in whole. Its a spur of the moment thing really one minute she's knife fighting with a scaver next her maw is wrapped around his head.
Hard Vore
(not really my thing) Chista isn't adverse to taking a chunk out of her meal if she needs to.
Digestion
(This is a must) Chista has a very robust digestive system capable of breaking down a fully grown human in ten hours.
Fatality
(Very much prefered) Most things that pass through Chista's guts don't make it out in one piece.
Reforming
(Not my thing) In the fallout setting reforming isn't something that happens.
Endo
(Not really my thing but will consider) Chista's gut is tough but there are some things that even it can't digest. perhaps this prey has some very durable protective gear, or is a robot or android. maybe the prey has a very powerful healing factor and can "tank" her digestive system.
Oral Vore
(Very much preferred) Chista like most creatures consumes her meals with her mouth.
Unbirthing
(not preferred) Not with this character
Cock Vore
(nope sorry) This just doesn't interest me.
Anal Vore
(Sometimes) There was one time at this party....
Tail Vore
she doesn't have a tail
Breast Vore
(Not with this character) her breasts are big but they can't eat people
Vampiric Vore
Not with this character) Vampires do exist in the fallout universe, but Chista isn't one.
Soul Vore
(not with this character) Chista can't consume souls.
Stretchy
(Preferred) Chista's gullet and gut are more than capable of taking in multiple human size prey.
Realistic
(very much preferred) She can stretch but its just enough to fit her prey in. The powerful stomach and throat muscles then make the prey fit them.
Cooking
(not my thing) Why wait for it to cook when she can eat them now?
Food Related
(I'm fine with this) Chista is a glutton and if food is available she will eat it.
Rough
(Very much Preferred) Chista has no problem roughing up her prey before eating it. Also while Chista is stretchy enough to swallow down a full grown human, it only stretches just enough to fit them. her powerful throat and stomach muscles then make the prey fit them. Expect some pain going down the throat from a some bruises to a broken shoulder. It really can very on how large and how active the prey is.
Gentle
(Can be done) Chista's gut is a digestive powerhouse, but it does take some time to build up its momentum. Also If Chista needs her prey alive she will take steps to help them survive in her gut: taking a couple swigs of cold water to help with the heat and dilute the acids, Down some anti acids (really a fist full she's got some strong stuff sloshing around.), and keep swallowing down some fresh air to keep them conscious. It will still be a race against time as her gut will slowly start to get more and more harsher to endure.
Sex
(maybe) Chista doesn't eat for sexy times. Its just survival for her. Although if someone were particularly charming they might get her into bed.
Pain
(very much preferred) Chista is an experienced pred and her gut has adapted to her more lively diet It does take some time to "warm up", but once it gets going there's no stopping it. Expect strong stomach walls to churn her prey crushing them down into the thick digestive ooze flowing around them. Expect the intense heat of her belly to strip away the preys strength as they hyperventilate in the thinning air. Expect the thick corrosive stomach juices to start filling the stomach clinging to the prey stripping off their protective clothing, fur and skin.
Blood
(Not required) Digestion is rough in my book. Expect to have a long painful experience followed by a really detailed digestion. Out side of digestion, Well in the wasteland sometimes you gotta fight to get what you want and that can end in bloodshed.
Scat
(no scat play) I don't like scat play. Its mainly just dumping out the prey that I care about.
Disposal
(Very much preferred) Chista always takes a nice large dump after a meal. The thick logs filled with Bones, scraps of clothing, and other bits mixed in with it. All the while she plays a game on her PiPboy pausing only to push out the strenuous pieces before resuming her game.
Watersports
(not my thing) Doesn't really do anything for me.
Bondage
(can be done) Some times you gotta tie up your meals so they won't run away while you digest their buddies.
Magic
Magic doesn't exist in the fallout universe. Except for the Cuthullu mythos kind. Most of your wild craze stuff come from Radiation, FEV, or good old fashion SCIENCE!
Willing
(I'm fine with this) Its not often that someone asks to be eaten. Chista would probably want to figure out whats wrong or the reason why before saying yes. they often regret the decision though.
Unwilling
(very much preferred) Once Chista has decided that someone is food that it. She will drag them down her throat kicking and screaming with out a second thought.
Micro/Macro
(not really my thing but will consider) Shrinking doesn't happen in fallout, but SCIENCE!! may have created a shrink ray. As for macro Well FEV and radiation makes a lot of things bigger.
Same Size
(very much preferred) Most things Chista eats are human sized or smaller.
Male Partner
Chista's gut doesn't care about your gender.
Female Partner
Herm Partner
Human Partner
(Preferred) Humans are the dominant race in fallout. As such they tend to make up most of the raider population which in turns means a lot of humans have ended up thrashing in Chista's gut.
Demi Partner
(fine with this) Mutations are rampant in fallout leading to some strange mixing of species. most would try to hid these as mutants are really trusted by most humans. there are exceptions. Some times Chista is surprised when the raider she's gulping down has a wolfs tail.
Fur Partner
(see above)
Animal / Non-morphic
(Fine with this) Plenty of intelligent animals roaming about the wasteland of all shapes and sizes.
Non-Sentient Partner
(Fine with this) Chista's diet consists mostly of the Non-Sentient creatures of the wasteland. It just seems like she only eats humans because people keep spreading rumors.
Underage Character
nope
Verbose Posts
(Very much Preferred) I like paragraph posts. The more detail the better.
Quick Posts
I understand that life happens so one post a day is fine with me, but I would like a session with multiple posts.
Evolving Character
I like characters that change perhaps a character is rather cold to others then warms up to thier new partner. Or wants to eat their partner but befriends them instead.
Breaking 4th Wall
(please don't) I know it has to happens sometimes, but only if its required. like telling some one your logging off for the night. If possible do it in a private message or in () at the end of your last post.
Staying In Character
(Must) This is critical for me. something like: Chista sighed and rubbed her belly. "I'll feed you soon. ok?"
it helps with the immersion.
Surprise Me
I'm always willing to go with the flow. Perhaps we planned for a simple one shot adventure but our characters desire to stick together for a bit. Or a willing prey becomes unwilling. I prefer a good story to a simple role play.
Multi-Session
A nice long rp will help build a great story. I will always prefer a better story over the vore.
Grab and Gulp
A one time session doesn't bother me and I am more than happy to indulge.
Vore game
I'm fine with this. I've experimented withe the FATE Core system and enjoyed it.
Public
Don't matter who reads this
Private
But if you don't want the world to know that's fine to.

Last bumped by tgawsome on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:34 am.
tgawsome
Been posting for a bit

Location: a cubicle. Wait are you telling me there stuff outside of the cubicle.

Return to Seeking partner!