F pred looking for a small snack(UPDATED!)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F pred looking for a small snack(UPDATED!)

Postby LostSky » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:13 pm

Hey look, I exist again!

Currently, life has been a bitch to me, so right now I'm looking to sit back, relax, watch some TV maybe, and snack on some cute prey.

Currently: Open! Ask away!

Anyways, for prefrences...

MUSTS:
Macro/Micro
Sentient prey
Humanoid prey

Digestion
Endo
Reformation
Willing or Unwilling
Humanoid pred/prey
Anthro
Mawplay/saliva
Drawn out digestion
Male Prey
Female Prey
Oral Vore

More than this too! Just ask away~

Okay with:
Foodplay
Footplay
Unbirth(probably will say no)

No:
Scat/watersports
Hard vore/chewing
Same size
Feral prey
Bad smells
CV
Futa pred
AV

I don't care how literate you are! Just know I try to write at least 2-3 sentences per reply. I'm also fine with you using pre-established canon characters, ocs, self inserts, or just play as yourself! I'm super flexible so whatevers good and comfortable with you! I tend to use ocs but they can range from purely original to ocs based off a game/franchise.

I do have a discord but I'd prefer you text me here first!! Just let me know what you're down for! Can't wait to meet you!!

Last bumped by LostSky on Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:13 pm.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9vmC5OPCTQ

With your bare hands struggle, survive, and bring it on!
LostSky
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!