Prey Seeking Long-Term/Short-TermRpPartnerforTreasure Planet

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey Seeking Long-Term/Short-TermRpPartnerforTreasure Planet

Postby Trookay » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Hello!

I am currently seeking a story-based John Silver roleplay partner.

I would like someone who could play as a predator. Long John Silver is such a lovely character. I am a bitch for fatherly characters, especially those as multifaceted and fun as him. You need to have watched the entire movie to understand... I just hope someone likes him enough to potray him accurately and effectively. Treasure Planet is a forgotten wonder and my all-time favorite 2D animated Disney movie. I cannot seem to find anyone willing to rp it, John Silver or not. I would love to see how he could react to my character (who is my baby and have worked on for many years for my animated series concept.) They're name is Maxiquiow Dromaeo Togglik-Kith, or just Max. I can explain more about their character and idiosycrasies in Discord, and how they would fit into TP's lore.

PM me and we can discuss the deets!

Here's my F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/kaylyn%20the%20soul

I rp on Discord through dms, and am open to it a majority if the time.

Last bumped by Trookay on Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:34 pm.
Trookay
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!