Somewhat flexible switch looking for partners

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Somewhat flexible switch looking for partners

Postby Thousandpath » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:56 am

I have to admit, I have never done anything of this sort, so I am just going to say what I like and dislike and how much and maybe some extra information. I hope this raises someone's interest.

I can play any kind of being within reason, may they be human, monstergirl/boy, anthro, anima etc. even object, whatever the age, whatever the sex. I am fine with being either pred or prey as them, and fine with my partner being pretty much any being, once again within reason. Yes this means I am fine playing M/M, F/F and herm stuff. The only characters I refuse to play are those that are overly monstrous horrors or babies or old farts.

If something in particular is not here, you can always ask about it.

I love:
Big, huge, even ginormous boobs, may they be on pred or prey
Same for butts and other assorted curves too, though I prefer to usually keep them to a size that's at least possible to lug around
Size Difference, not micro macro kind, but more like tall guy short girl, halfling and an amazon
Straight Shota
Smothering
Variety, to the point where I sometimes I feel like doing stuff I normally don't care for or even dislike
Cuddling and other such smaller shows of love
Expansion for boobs, butt and cock

I like:
Monstergirls
Soft Vore
Endo
Cleavage, Nipple, Anal, Oral, Cock, Navel, Nasal, Lip, Thigh, Clothing, Ear, Eye and Hair Vore plus Unbirth. And these are only the ones I can think of right now.
Lactation
Age regression/progression
Younger characters
Growing/Shrinking
Micro/Macro
Same size
Some Domination from either pred or prey

I'm fine with/sometimes even enjoy:
Digestion with regeneration
Sex
TF into other gender, person or humanoid
Yandere