Very open prey looking for some rp partner or friend

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Very open prey looking for some rp partner or friend

Postby Coolguywithhat » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:07 pm

howdy all. currently looking or someone to talk and rp with.
now for what Im looking for in an rp partner:
lit to semi-lit: I do like my partner to put some for of effort in there work so I feel there are actually into the rp. just "I eat you" or "gurgle" is not gonna fly. I rp on discord and I at least want you to make it to the second line on there.
open minded: this one means multiple things. willing to explore new ideas, not being stuck on one style like "I do only oral vore and im always pred and ect.", if we disagree on something you don't get mad or anything and just let me like what I like and ill do the same for you.
no one shots: I am not good at endings what so ever. I prefer to play long games or ongoing rps so we can have more fun

loves:
same size
micro/macro
all forms of vore (oral, anal, cock, unbirth, tail, anything really)
digestion with reformation/revival (im ok with perma digestion if its a random character)
scat/watersports
transformation
footys (feet, paws, talons, hooves)
feral and anthro preds
m/m, m/f, f/f, h/m, h/f, anything
bbw
hyper breasts, ass, cock, ect.
really weird stuff (deep body exploration, nose vore, nano sized micro, ect)
I am super open to a lot of thigs so feel free to ask

dislike:
gross stuff (vomit, diarrhea)
diapers
rape
bdsm and overall major pain
overly cruel preds
humans (I really only like humans in vore scenes in pictures)
too real (stuff like military, actual people, real world politics, anything like that.)

what im looking for right now:
I really want to be playing as a micro and be used by a macro. its simple I know but what we do can be pretty much anything so we can talk about it.

if you are interested, hit me up on discord coolguywithhat#9560

Last bumped by Coolguywithhat on Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:07 pm.
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!