Prey looking for alien/robot predator for detailed sci-fi RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey looking for alien/robot predator for detailed sci-fi RP

Postby calldahotline » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:17 pm

I'm a switch with a prey leaning looking for roleplay partners. Literate partner preferred, able to post at least one paragraph consistently. Really hankering for an RP with longer posts. I am literate with my posts and can usually match my partners post length. I primarily RP through discord but am willing to use Eka's PM or the private roleplay forums. Looking for a Predator partner interested in playing some sort of alien (or possibly robot) in a sci-fi RP. Ideal candidates would be intrigued by the prospect of the following;

- LONG posts. Sometimes reaching the discord limit, but meaty paragraphs are a good benchmark.
- Worldbuilding. Even if its not directly relevant to the story or smut, it's fun for nerds.
- Creative setups. Goes hand in hand with worldbuilding, it's why the characters meet and what happens to them.
- Unique alien circumstance. Alien biology, weird stomachs, reproductive processes that require their own documentaries back on earth, societies centered on strange things

Lets build something together. An alien putting out a 'help wanted' ad for reproductive aid with intensive requirements? Takeover of earth and humans reduced to second class citizens, servants, pets, or food? Refugees or stranded humans needing to be kept inside an alien, perhaps permanently? First contact going strangely? An scientist getting an in-depth tour of odd biology? Or even something as simple as a human, alone on a wild planet or in a space station surrounded by the population of the galaxy, found to be cute and worth bringing home.

Kinks yes; willing prey (dubcon at most), romance or affection, digestion or endo, any regular hole (ov, av, bv, cv, ub, and a few more), size difference. Open to a lot so feel free to pitch ideas.

Kinks no; Pain, cruelty, filth

https://www.f-list.net/c/Calldahotline

Also Loves
The swallowing process (or equivalent)
non-filthy post vore content
endosymbiosis - being wrapped in flesh/tentacles inside a pred and kept there. (Tentacle Penetration, Imprisonment, Non-Lethal Digestion)

Last bumped by calldahotline on Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:17 pm.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!