Small Female Prey Looking for Preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Small Female Prey Looking for Preds

Postby CherryMango » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:57 am

My name is Cherry
Looking to find some preds to rp with and possibly make friends with too~ cuz there is nothing like having vore friends to just randomly strike up some good eats with~

I much prefer rping over discord though, as I forget to look here at pms most times.

I'm not really a super detailed rp'er, but I try. Big paragraph replies kinda intimidate me lol so i'm ok with shorter one or two line replies as long as they arent like...one or two words. They dont really have to be heavy story based either, if you just want a quick meal. I'm a big casual rp'er and really dont mind jumping right into one while we talk. I guess you could say i'm more comfortable with the rp's being OOC or ourselves ;u;

Mostly just want casual/straight to the point rp's right now, or grab n gulps. Not really feeling up to heavy story based ones lately.

Preferences/Likes:
-Oral mainly
-Unbirth/more so being used like a toy. (This is were I also wouldn't mind multiple preds or even cock vore.)
-Size difference- Macro/Micro (Mainly me being small snack size since im weak for mawplay and stuff)
-I'm in a weird spot were I really like roughness, like being chewed on (though not in a gorey/dismemberment way) or squeezed tightly in the mouth, throat and stomach, and really really like rough churny contracting bellies and digestion...Just bellies that push me around and show me that i'm no more than food for them...but I dont really like pain ^^; so that seems a bit weird probably
-Digestion. Mentioning again xD
-Reforming. Just being able to come back so ya can do it all again is mmmm~
-Foodplay or messy bellies

Dislike:
-being pred
-anal vore
-Bad smells
-scat
-hard vore/gore
-fatal
-same size
-watersports
-underage/minors

That's about all I can think of. If there is anything else, just ask.

Last bumped by CherryMango on Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:57 am.
CherryMango
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!