The Lab (LFRP Thread for Doctor Freak - Inquire Within!)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

The Lab (LFRP Thread for Doctor Freak - Inquire Within!)

Postby DoctorFreak » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:26 pm

Section 01: The Introduction

Hello, everyone! My name's Doctor Freak and I've been a van of Vore (Soft and Hard) and Unbirth for quite some time. I like to include it in some fashion into almost all of my role plays - originals and fandoms alike! I've been role playing for perhaps nearly 15 years! Off and on, and mostly smut/kink driven! Don't fet, however, as I have plenty of ideas to go around! Just get through these sections first, yeah?

Section 02: The Lab's Guidelines

Rule 01: English is the primary language I speak. I will only RP in English and you must have tolerable English. If you have broken English, then we will not be role playing.
Rule 02: Role Playing partners MUST be literate. This means they will have to write out cohesive sentences. If you use shorthand or "1337 Speak" (eg using "u" instead of "you"), we will not be role playing together.
Rule 03: Each plot centers on a primary character, but they are multiple character plots as well.
Rule 04: Please read over my profile thoroughly and also pay attention to my Kinks/Fetish List before messaging me. If you have not done so, then you will kindly be told to have a nice day.
Rule 05: I have a strong preference of playing Female characters, as most if not all of my plots deal with having female protagonists. However, I can play Futas and Males as well.

My preference ranking for Gender from Most Interested to Least Interested: Female, Shapeshifter, Futa, Male.

Rule 06: Most of my plots do not require Extreme Kinks. The ones that do, however, will be noted and likely highlighted to alert you. Extreme Kinks involve Death, Gore, and Vore as a few examples.
Rule 07: If you refuse to play more than one gender (Only Female, Only Futa, etc), then you will kindly be told to have a nice day.
Rule 08: If Faceclaims are involved for any characters in a plot, they will have to be Drawn/Anime Faceclaims. I do not enjoy Real Life Faceclaims.
Rule 09: Out of Character gender does not matter to me as long as you can play the part. If it matters to you, then we will part ways.
Rule 10: If a Fandom is not listed, you can always ask if I'd be willing to role play it. Chances are I will say no if it's not on this list, but you will never know unless you ask.
Rule 11: I do not RP as Prey for my Primary Character. I RP as Predator Only.

Section 03: The Fetish Guidelines

It goes without saying that Vore is, at least, a requirement for any role play we actually start or plan. This is a Vore forum, after all. This would likely include Unbirthing as well, though that form of Unbirth is not really "mandatory". This first section will be listing the types of Vore I like in the order of "Favorite" to "Least Favorite" (Number 1 is favorite, Number 25 is least favorite).

Section 3.1: Favorite Types of Vore

1) Oral Vore (Soft or Hard)
2) Unbirth
3) Breast Vore
4) Belly Button/Mouth Vore
5) Tentacle Vore
6) Anal Vore
7) Hair Vore

Section 3.2: Favorite Fetishes

These are my favorite fetishes outside of vore. If you wish to see a full, comprehensive list, you can check out my F-List profile by clicking here. Due note all images linked are NSFW.

1) Large Breasts (Minimum D-Cups, Maximum I-Cups - Boob Scale Reference Image)
2) Pregnancy (and Impregnation)
3) Lactation (With or without Impregnation/Pregnancy)
4) Parasites
5) Surreal Mouth Growth (as see in Smallville, Ouija: Origin of Evil or That Weird Phone Commercial)
6) Tentacles (Tentacle Cocks and Tentacle Tongues)
7) Body Horror Transformation (As seen in The Thing and Parasyte)
9) Sentient Tongues
10) Elongated Tongues (Tongue Growth)

Section 3.3: Hated Fetishes

1) Scat
2) Watersports
3) Lolicon/Shota
4) Pairing: Male on Male
5) Pairing: Male on Futanari
6) Single Character on Character Roleplays
7) Micro/Macro Predator or Prey

Section 04: Plot Production Lot

Current Cravings (Plots) Section

Fandom: Bleach Plots

Spoiler: show

Experiment Gone Awry - Orihime ends up being 'selected' (forced into) to take test in one of Mayuri's new tests to try and infuse Hollow and Human DNA together to create a monstrosity that he wishes to control. The experiment seems like it is a failure as Orihime does not look or act any different at first. Berating her, Mayuri then knocks her out and dumps her back at her home as if nothing's happened. However, Orihime's body begins to mutate and morph into a strange hybrid creature of Human and Hollow, then breaks out of her apartment to terrorize Karakuta Town and devours any humans it comes across. It gains power as it consumes, discovering how to stretch and alter its form and even revert back to Orihime's original form and personality, making it very difficult to track what Mayuri did. Is Orihime gone forever?

Parasite Orihime - Orihime ends up in the Karakuta Park at the wrong time. As she is working off some stress, a meteor comes crashing down in the middle of the park. Curious as to what the noise was, she investigates and is weary of the green glow. She then approaches it cautiously, only to have green gunk shoot out and fill her mouth. She is unable to pull it out, feeling more gunk fill her ears and nose as it breaks apart and finds its way inside. This causes Orihime to pass out as the alien entity assimilates itself to her brain and body, taking over her body and her life. She begins to act strange, showing off strange abilities and tendencies. She was no longer Orihime. She wasn't even human with how her body could contort and transform. [NOTE: The parasite could also engulf Orihime's head, devour it, killing Orihime, and assimilating itself by reforming itself as Orihime's head, then assumes Orihime's life with an alien morphable head as an alternative.]

Fandom: RWBY Plots

Becoming the Dragon – Within the middle of a major fight, an explosion occurs. Yang protects her teammates by taking most of the blast, causing the blast to rewrite her atoms, causing her body to transform. Her limbs stretch out like rubber when pulled on, though they don’t always spring back to normal. Her neck lengthens, her body stretches out to become longer and thinner, her legs and arms stretch out considerably, and she seems to move about almost like a dragon. She becomes incredibly hungry as well and begins to eat her prey much like a snake, coiling around her prey before sucking them in and their bodies can be seen perfectly within her stretchy body.

Black Rose - Ruby is altered in some way, gaining a newly curvaceous, busty and newly hourglass form. She begins to emit pheromones, which entice others to have sex with her. The pheromones cause mental changes to those afflicted, as well as physical changes like turning Females into Futanari. Ruby’s own mental state begins to change as she begins to have an unsettling hunger. She begins to feed herself in unusual ways – such as devouring Grimm. As she is constantly being fucked, she begins to notice not everyone is up to snuff for her new, mutated standards. If they fail to meet them, then Ruby decides to devour them to sate her hunger. Her preference for devouring her potential prey is slowly, with her mouth stretching and slipping them inside like a snake, though she can be more violent. She’s now become a literal black widow. Will anyone be able to spot this abnormality or is Ruby permanently a Black Widow? [NOTE: Role Play can include or exclude Hard Vore. This is another variant of Chemical Rose.]

The Feline of the Goo - A parasitic Grimm attaches itself to Blake mid-combat. Blake tries to remove it, but can’t. It sinks into her skin, being seemingly absorbed into her body. With no immediate harmful effects, she returns back to Beacon from her solo mission. Over the course of the next few hours, her body begins to mutate. It becomes apparent that her body is now made of yellow, translucent slime. It feels odd at first, but she finds out quickly that she can literally move any part of her body in any direction and even split apart. It feels so good that she is overwhelmed with the pleasure. Odd desires pop up, such as wanting to test out her new abilities on others and devouring others as well. She begins to “test” her powers – devouring random strangers, discovering she loves the taste of Humans and Faunus, for example. She also discovers she can invade a person’s mind by entering via somewhere in their head and wrapping her goo-like body around their brain. She can alter their thoughts, personality, and appearance. She can even absorb them into her body, then force them to become one of her body parts and attach them to her body. She begins to grow even more curious and destructive after this discovery. Will anyone be able to stop the new Blake?

Grimm Terror – Two or more of Team RWBY are exposed to a parasitic Grimm. This, in turn, causes the teammates to convulse and become quite attracted to the other. Their bodies begin to fuse together, morphing into one superior Grimm Human hybrid with the primary goal of feeding its newfound hunger. The one party who is superior is in control, while the inferior party becomes various body parts (Example: Ruby and Weiss fuse. Ruby is in control primarily, where Weiss is relegated to her eyes and mouth being on her stomach or her mouth appears on Ruby’s breasts instead of nipples, etc). This new Grimm Human entity is capable of shifting its form – reverting back to either human form that had fused into it for stealth infiltration – and into various forms it can learn about. It only cares about feeding itself and pleasuring itself. What will happen to Remnant and its inhabitants now?

Into Madness - Team RWBY is caught in an explosion that scrambles their atoms and causes odd mutations and by all accounts, Ruby should be dead. No one else is found when Ruby's found unconscious after the explosion. Ruby wakes up in a hospital, desperately calling out for her team. When she gets no reply, she begins to sob, assuming them to all be dead. She is soon released from the hospital and sent back home to Patch. When she's home alone, she suddenly begins to hear Yang's voice, along with Weiss and Blake's. Suddenly, she sees them all over her body and even sometimes as extra growths as extra heads. They repeatedly ask Ruby to feed them, seeming to only be capable of asking that at first. Ruby is so overjoyed to see them that she doesn't question why they're appearing all over her body or as secondary and third or fourth heads. She happily obliges their desires, though her friends begin to desire humans and Faunus. Ruby feels her body beginning to morph and stretch abnormally and she begins to devour random humans and Faunus in order to feed herself and her teammates. The amalgamation that is now Ruby Rose and Team RWBY grows more and more powerful the more she eats and becomes a predator, feasting on wildlife, humans, and Faunus alike. They've become a monster. [NOTE: This is heavily involving Body Part Transformation/Conjoinment. In this case, all of Team RWBY is fused or conjoined to Ruby's body!]

Mass Rose – Ruby is unknowingly injected with an experimental Dust serum while being shown around a laboratory supposedly under the wing of Atlas’s Research and Development division. The immediate effects increase Ruby’s aura regeneration substantially and give her quite the boost in strength, but that seems to be about it. However, as she returns to Beacon, more side effects begin to occur. Her body begins to grow and mutate, becoming slowly rather monstrous as her arms and legs become tendrils and mouths begin appearing all over her body. She begins to hunger, wanting to increase her biomass. She begins to stalk fellow friends, students and even her own team. She then traps them and begins to consume them, adding to her new biomass as she continues to further mutate into a tentacle-like creature that looks a lot like a Grimm. What has Atlas created? [NOTE: Inspired by the game Carrion]

Original Plots

Biomass Infestation - A female high schooler is nervous as it is her first time at a major party, being held by some of the more popular students. She's invited there originally as a joke, but when she does show up, the party goers at least embrace her a bit but purposely get her drunk so they can get her in bed. It nearly works, with the high schooler being excused to freshen up in a drunken haze. As she freshens up in the bathroom, parasites swarm through the window, seemingly running from someone or something. They swarm her body and force their way inside. As she's infested and nearly blacking out, the parasites begin to infect take over her body. She begins to mutate wildly, even getting up and moving on her own as her body becomes a huge blob of biomass, an amalgamation of body parts, with the only human portion remaining being her beautiful head. By the time she fully comes to, she's back in her house, looking like a normal human again. But... something's different. Very different, as she stares at the ceiling. Hungry. For more biomass. For meat.

Fusion Frenzy - A group of high school students get into an accident, with an explosion resulting in only one body being found. The youngest girl of the group is found, knocked out and with her clothes nearly vaporized. She's taken to the hospital, in which she recovers quickly. Over the course of the week in the hospital, her body begins to become naturally enhanced - her hair grows much longer, it is much easier to maintain, her curves increase, her breasts grow in size and her height increased. No one, not even herself, bats an eye at these changes. She is told on the last day of her stay that her friends were all presumed dead as no one else was found at the explosion site. Distraught on the inside, the girl puts on a small act of bravery. Making it to the bathroom, she breaks down and begins to cry while sitting in the stall. As she does this, her body suddenly and violently shakes, contorting strangely as her friend's faces (or heads) appear on her body. Instead of freaking out, she is relieved to see or hear them. The friends seem different, however, enticing her and persuading her to "feed them" with sometimes only chanting the phrase "feed me". She does revert back to normal, but now desires to feed her friends and keep them happy. She sets out, finding victims for them to devour, not realizing she's only strengthening the monster they've all become. [NOTE: Involves Body Part Transformation, Fusion, and Vore]

Head Trauma - A young female student is walking home one night after having a night out with some friends. She decides to take a shortcut through the local park, which is closed after a certain time during the day. She runs across a crashed asteroid and her curiosity gets the best of her, despite her instincts telling her to run. She discovers a parasitic blob, which quickly engulfs her head and devours it, technically killing her. However, rather than stopping there, the blob reforms into a perfect copy of the girl's head and forcibly attaches itself to her body. It gains her personality, thoughts and vocal chords and begins to try and fit in within the planet that it landed on. It, however, has an insatiable hunger. It starts off by devouring small insects, then moves its way to larger animals and soon to other humans. Slowly, the parasitic blob spreads to other parts of the girl's body, fully taking control of it and being able to shift the body much like it can shift the head. Has the Earth finally been invaded by a predatory species?

The Human Snake - A young teenage girl is infected by a mutant gene while she's on a field trip to a laboratory. She begins to feel strange and gets rather intense hunger pains. She begins to see everyday objects as food and animals, though she eventually does also start seeing people as food. As her DNA is altered, she begins to unhinge her jaw and slowly gobbles up an object or even a person, much like a snake. She shows no remorse for the people she eats and only becomes hungrier with an insatiable appetite. As the mutations go on, her body begins to physically mutate as well. Snake-like qualities, increased sexuality, and overall sexual appearance occur. Can anyone stop the human snake?

The Human Spider - A teenage girl is the victim of an incident at Gene Splice Labs. The incident causes her DNA to radically alter and she begins to crave devouring humans, animals and objects. She begins to slowly transform into a human-spider hybrid, known as a Drider, and no one is safe from her hunger. Her jaw unhinges and she devours them slowly or she choses to chomp down and let blood spill everywhere after trapping them. Can anyone stop the new Human Spider? [NOTE: Can also be a human with spider-like qualities such as Multiple Limbs or Eyes]

The It Girl - A female high school junior finally decides to have sex for the first time with her boyfriend. In doing so, something triggers within her. She begins to drain her boyfriend of his cum and as she does so, her body begins to mutate - she grows Lipples, tentacles, etc etc. She loses control as she enters a monster-like form and unhinges her jaw and devours her boyfriend. She returns to normal once they've been devoured, unsure of where the boyfriend went or what happened as she blacked out the incident begins to happen more frequently and she records it, then tries to find out what's causing this to happen to her. Can she find out before her humanity is lost or is she already lost to her carnal desires?

The Party - A high school junior is nervous as it is her first time at a major party, being held by some of the more popular students. She's invited there originally as a joke, but when she does show up, the party goers at least embrace her a bit but purposely get her drunk so they can get her in bed. It nearly works, with the junior being excused to freshen up in a drunken haze. As she freshens up in the bathroom, parasites swarm through the window, seemingly running from someone or something. They swarm her body and force their way inside. They take over and a sinister grin comes across her face. This would be the last party for everyone involved.

Specimen 999 – A young female (teen/young adult) is exposed to an odd chemical on accident while sneaking through a forest near a secret underground lab producing illegal and immoral experiments. Her body begins to become magnetized to a certain structure, be it a school, hotel, house or some other large building. Her body then forces itself upon its walls, beginning to stretch out like rubber and begins to slowly engulf it and sink into it, becoming a living variation of the building. She becomes a hungry predator that begins to lure people into the building in some way, generally by creating appealing clones of herself with varying differences. She begins to feed on anything that comes inside of the now living building – people, animals, etc. The sweet, innocent woman/girl that was once just curious about the forest was now forever morphed into this building abomination, forever feasting on innocent victims.

Original Plot Productions
This section is for plots that are original ideas, even if some could be inspired from existing media. Any of them can be altered to include vore! Some of them are vore oriented, too!

Please click here for the Original ERP Plot List PDF file!

Fandom Plot Productions
This section lists the plots I have for the Fandoms I like! Any of them can be altered to include vore! Some of them are vore oriented, too!

Bleach Plots

Please click here for the Bleach Fan ERP Plot List PDF file!

RWBY Plots

Please click here to look at the new RWBY Fan ERP Plot List PDF file!

Last bumped by DoctorFreak on Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:26 pm.
DoctorFreak
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!