M Pred seeking F Preys (Cooking, Pregnant/Stuffing)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Pred seeking F Preys (Cooking, Pregnant/Stuffing)

Postby MyKitchen » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:48 am

Hey I'm looking for a RPing partners for multiple scenarios. I'm flexible, I have some OC characters but can also take the roles of other predators. I'm working up to play a prey but it would have to be female and will have to go into a greater plot like I play the prey for you to eat, just to be caught by my pred. I give between 2-5 paragraphs so a decent plot driving reply is requested as well as at least once a day communication, if it's not your response then least say your busy but still interested.

Loves

OV
Cooking- see below
Food play
Pregnant preys
Same Size
Unwilling prey
Stuffing/Feeding
Cum Inflation
Anthro/monster pred/prey
M/F
F/F
Multiple prey
Dominate pred
Sex
Fatal
Digestion
Vampirism (Want to try it out)

Likes-

CV
UB
Belly play
Willing prey
Relationships to trick preys
Non-Fatal
Micro (Willing to try it)
Weight Gain
Plump, BBW, recently fed pred

My Dislikes/No thanks

-Hard vore (only one that I might consider if done without a lot of gore, read below)
-Loli/underage
-scat
-guro
-water sports
-diapers
-incest
-overly gross bodily functions. ( a satisfied burp after a meal is fine, farting constantly for hours not so much.)
-Not finishing the RP ( I started Rping two weeks ago and had about 15 people agree to RP, start a story, get to the good part and then vanish, I know people have lives, As Do I, but I try to check here and discord several times a day, if you get busy, please send a message. if you lose interest, then just tell me, we can come up with something else or move on, not a big deal.

cooking- I'm very flexible with it, it doesn't have to be painful,fatal, or even uncomfortable. can be soothing, warm, and relaxing. If its an absolute no, then consider foodplay and/or stuffing as a replacement please. In though cooking implies hard vore, I rather still do soft vore even after cooked.

hard Vore- any public setting is good for this, restaurant, beach BBQ, having a dinner/thanksgiving party with you as the main course. Those are the times where I would be more ok with hard vore. Or even a couple sitting down for date night with a steaming fat girl between them. again not to graphic

Scenarios-

My Main Scenario:

Vincent a 9ft anthro wolf works as a assistant district attorney that hides a terrible secret. He craves sentient flesh, without it he will go feral and be executed. He reluctantly feeds on his fellow citizens being constantly crushed with mind shattering guilt until he finally makes the Code. Under the guide of the code, Vincent only hunts preys that have committed horrible crimes, are likely to get away with it, and will liking keep doing it. He is very versatile in the way he hunts each prey with their personalities being his approach, a Soccer mom that had a hit and run killing a kid? he might show up as her gardener, or pool boy, or a tinder date if shes single. a Ceo that murders and steals for their own gain, might show up as a partner CEO to strike a business deal, ECT. He can't determine who is a criminal but he does have preferences, He loves females and will take his time with them but with males he will quickly send them down his throat to be forgotten, Kids are innocent and shall be spared, if they are evil, then they will likely to be arrested and out of his grasp. He goes after Plump, BBW or his favorite the pregnant as they keep him satisfied considerably longer. He will cum inflate or feed females that are on the skinny side to make them better meals. It's "Dexter" meets "Zootopia"

Various video games and anime are good as well, It doesn't have to be the main characters it could simply be set in that universe.

Fallout 69 (It's a real vault in the lore) has 1 man and 999 women. All trapped underground, add a bit of vore or vampirism to the one male and you have a fast paced RP
DBZ females use the dragonballs to be immortal and regenerate then serve themselves to their husbands and each-others husbands
Seven deadly sins - Wraith loses his shit and beats and roasts all the females for tempting him away from his true love.
fairy tale has a bunch of tasty looking females in it.
Even a spiderman twist where to retain his powers he needs to feed like a spider/vampire.
Bleech
Naruto
SAO
90's shows like charmed,buffy,supernatural,angel

Like I said, I'm fairly open to new ideas and I'm willing to even trade off on my likes and yours, if you approach me, then I would like to do one of mine 1st, If i approach you then I'd like to do one of yours 1st, I just don't like grab and gulps, I like the prep part of the RP the best. I do have a discord, but PM here 1st if your interested.

Thank you for reading. Hope to see you on my table soon.
MyKitchen
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!