Male submissive prey, looking for dominant pred.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male submissive prey, looking for dominant pred.

Postby strelok95 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:49 pm

Hello everyone ^^
It's been awhile since I joined the community and I would love to start roleplaying a bit since a long time passed from my last session.
I usually play as myself, young man, brown hair and eyes, tall and fit.
I just roleplay in micro/macro, oral soft vore scenarios and I usually like more willing than unwilling.
The characteristic I appreciate the most in a predator is
a dominant attitude, this means I like being humiliated, being treated as just a snack, mocked especially during the act of getting eaten, and during the digestion. I love the feeling of becoming a part of a superior being even knowing that I will lose everything for it.
As you can tell I have a very peculiar view of vore, but I'm also into more rapid and standard scenarios, even though I prefer them to be always micro/macro.
I usually don't like human predators, but I love giant ferals, especially reptilians and dragons <3.
If you want to ask me more questions or to roleplay just PM me. I have a kik account and usually plenty of time to chat. We can also roleplay here through PMs if you prefer.
strelok95
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!