Female Prey Looking For Male Preds, My Dudes-

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Prey Looking For Male Preds, My Dudes-

Postby BombasticSwahh » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:58 pm

Alrighty, so, I'm really new to all of this, so don't expect this to be organized all that well.

Hi, I'm Swahh (Or BombasticSwahh, due to the name being taken-), and I love role-playing. A lot. I typically use a female prey character named Jane Elsner, but also have a few switch/both characters that I use on occasion. I heavily enjoy endo/non-digestion situations with occasional character progression. I'm pretty cool with oral vore, anal vore, cock vore, navel vore, and absorption. I typically write a few paragraphs on replies, but I'm willing to match lengths with partners. As for literacy, I'm pretty lenient, but prefer proper grammar and spelling. Important note, I suck at response times, and I apologise in advance- I have a lot of odd pred preferences, ranging from possessed knight armor to transformers and then to fandom characters. I could compile a whole list of favorites, but I have way too many, you're bound to fufill one (but I do have a list ready if you're curious-). I am super down for structured systems taking place in vore, and have even homebrewed my own vore ability for D&D (5e, back off Pathfinder nerdicons- Just kidding, don't crucify me-). I write a lot of cringy vore stories and junk, but that doesn't seem to relevant here, so I'll stop rambling. Feel free to DM me-
BombasticSwahh
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!