Yummy Girl who totally "doesn't" want to get eaten.. :P

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Yummy Girl who totally "doesn't" want to get eaten.. :P

Postby JuicyPeach » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:13 pm

So I'm pretty new here but i've already been able to do a little bit of rp with a few people! Id love to chat more about my fantasies tho so I thought it would be a good idea to make a "seeking partner" post! I'm still learning about my fantasies but i'll try to list the stuff i already know that i like and don't like! If you have any questions feel free to message me :)

Oh, and i'm 100% prey fyi... and I like to be "unwilling" although i am pretty ditzy so probably not too hard to trick! I like more "realistic" vore too... so the only times i'd get swallowed whole would be by a snake or something like that... if a lion got me, I dont think he'd be swallowing me whole lol :P

Fatal stuff... I really love the idea of being killed before/while i'm eaten, the idea of being digested alive isn't for me!
-headshots, neckslit, beheading, strangling, hanging, necksnaps, suffocated, poisonous bite, neck chomp... (anything quick without too much pain)!
Being hunted! (use a gun, bow&arrow, or just chase me down!)
Cooking! (have had the idea of being stuffed & roasted like a chicken for as long as i can remember)
Hard vore (as long as i'm dead first)
Oral vore (if you eat me, please use your mouth!)
Hungry animals, aliens, monsters, people
Horny animals, aliens, monsters, people

Willing to try:
Mommy/Daddy stuff (being your sweet little girl... until dinner time! :P )
Ageplay (its just fantasy right??)
Wetting myself when i'm killed... (i heard it happens irl and kind of ads a bit of kinky embarassment maybe)

Absolutely do not like:
Pain
Torture
Imprisonment
Slave stuff
Cock/anal vore

Ok, so that is really unorganized and rambling, but at least it's a start! Message me if you have any questions or would like to chat/play! Thanks :)
JuicyPeach
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!